“Good value for money”

Ranked #31 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Rockville, Maryland
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The hotel was in a great location from the airport and the hotel allowed us to drop off our rental car the night before our flight so we didn't have to deal with that in the morning. The rooms were nothing special but they were clean and mostly quiet. The sleep number beds, while appearing like a bonus, made sleep difficult for my travelling companion and others on our hotel shuttle also commented on their dislike of those beds. The hotel restaurant served a nice breakfast and seemed like a great place to head for dinner if you wanted to stay in. Overall, not bad for a short stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank kmarple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Desoto, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Our check-in on Friday night was very quick. The hotel staff, from the front desk to the housekeepers, were very nice. The gentleman who waited on us for breakfast (I believe his name was Nook?), was extremely pleasant and funny. He had us laughing both mornings...and its a hard job to make me smile, let alone laugh before my 2nd cup of coffee. He was awesome though and you could tell he really enjoyed his job. The gentleman at the front desk on Saturday night was also very nice, making us a new key when my friend and I got locked out of our room and couldn't get my 13 yr old woke up to let us back in! The rooms were nice and clean, I have to sleep sitting up in a chair because of back problems, but the others said the SleepNumber beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. The room prices were a lot cheaper than downtown and it only took about 5 mins to get there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back next time you are in Nashville.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I usually stay at the Preston or Indigo,but I found a realy great rate on lmt so
I tried it this trip.
I had cofirned a king bed,but when I checked in I was given attatude because I had booked from a third party.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank robcoppock
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Thank you for your comments. I would certianly like to hear from you personally and be able to speak with you in more detail about your stay. I do apologize and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Not great, but not bad. Staff was not exactly rude, but perhaps a bit curt. Convenient to downtown and Opryland. I wasn't overly impressed with the Select Comfort beds, but a far cry from the nasty matresses you used to find in most motels. I was a little miffed that they wanted to charge extra for a king-sized bed.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 12 January 2012

The hotel and service are excellent, rooms are perfect and very conveinant. Never stay anywhere else when i travel to Nashville. Service at front desk is always second to none.

Room Tip: Ask front desk for an upgrade
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank awsomecub
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and the kind comments. We really appreciate it. We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Nashville!
Petersburg, Michigan
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The staff and the hotel was excellent. The pool was nice, clean and very nice and warm (also open till 11pm). The breakfast buffet was very good, plenty of fresh, hot food. Our room and the Sleep Number Bed was very comfortable and clean. We were there for a week and the housekeeping staff was very good and kept the room very clean for us, during that time. I would definately stay here again and would highly recommend this place to others staying in Nashville. Also, the distance to most of the attractions was great too.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
We thank you for your kind comments and for staying with us. We hope the next time your travels bring you to Nashville you will keep the Radisson Nashville Airport in mind.
Sikeston, Missouri
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport wasa very enjoyable experience. I have stayed there several times and each time the staff has went out of their way to make my stay very special. I recommend this Hotel to anyone staying in Nashville.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a mini-suite.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Hotelier626, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Thank you so much for your comments and for staying with us. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Nashville. Happy New Year!