1,539 results
All reviews grand ole opry love bug breakfast staff shuttle service free shuttle the breakfast area downtown shuttle king suite opry land near opryland complimentary breakfast every morning clean rooms front desk staff would stay here again a great stay music city
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Loved the ladies that did the morning breakfast! Her name was love bug. The breakfast was pretty good but didn't like the eggs. The rooms were very clean and beds comfortable! I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Great location with very friendly, professional staff that made for an enjoyable stay away from home experience.In the future, when I want to see someone I love @ the Grand ole opry I definitely will stay here!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Staff members are cordial and helpful; I asked for help in trying to find the nearest mall and my conference location.
Also, I appreciated the kind interaction of the breakfast staff. Someone came over to each table to exchange pleasantries and give out candy. Good egg omelets, if you like omelets. Variety of breakfast items for all appetites.
My queen size bed was comfortable and the amenities were helpful such as the small fridge,microwave and coffeemaker. Hot coffee available all day in the lobby. Small store for snacks next to check-in desk.
The bathroom had bee recently updated and was more that adequate.
I used the hotel minivan-shuttle several times. The drivers were professional and prompt.
A clock in the room would have been useful; I had to constantly check my phone as I had several conference sessions each day.
The ambiance is warm and cozy; I would stay there again. And again thank-you to the attentive staff.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We stayed here for two nights during our cross-country trip due to its' proximity to the Grand Ole Opry and Gaylord Opryville. The rooms need to be updated and some tiles were missing in our bathroom which was quite small. I was disappointed in that there was no hot tub available. It was a little pricey but that was to be expected considering the location. However, next time I will spend a little more and stay at the Gaylord. One highlight of this hotel was Ms. Lovebug who served everyone during breakfast and gave everyone a mint and a blessing. We also enjoyed the Music Shuttle which was $10 per person and brought us into downtown Nashville. Jason the driver was great -- giving us insider tips of places to visit.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville @ Opryland, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Regina Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the kind things you said about Ms. Lovebug and about Jason at Music City Shuttle. And thank you also for the feedback about the rooms and the bathroom. I have shared your review with our corporate office for their consideration. Again, thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Nashville.

Bruce Neal

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed her for four nights for our 30th anniversary. We were given a bottle of bubbly and delicious small cakes!
From the moment we were picked up by the complimentary airport shuttle to the moment we were dropped off back at the airport, we were treated like family.
The level of hospitality was through the roof.
We had a king suite and it was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. We don't require housekeeping due to my allergies, but housekeeping left a basket with towels and supplies daily outside our door. I have never had that at any other hotel.
The complimentary breakfast was good and filling. There is a woman who works the breakfast room, her name is Love Bug.
She is full of personality and fusses over you as if you are the only person in the room. Her ability to cheer a person up and make you feel special is so appreciated!
I will never forget you Love Bug!!
Bruce, the general manager is very hands on and you can tell he will do whatever it takes to make your stay a happy one.
Lee and Connor were both standouts.
Really made our stay more enjoyable by meeting all our expectations and going beyond their jobs. This hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants, live music clubs, Willie Nelson's general store and museum and an uber ride away to anywhere else. They have a shuttle to downtown $10 round trip. Free shuttle to Gaylord/grand ole opry.
I highly recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple