“Love it”
Review of Hutton Hotel

Hutton Hotel
Ranked #18 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 27 December 2011

This is my hotel of choice anytime I am in Nashville. Check in is a breeze and getting a complimentary glass of wine as are getting set up is always an added bonus. The rooms are updated and the bathrooms make me want to go home and start renovating. It's not too over the top and is a place which I find to be clean and comfortable, with a touch of luxury and flair.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Myself, husband and two children (5 and 10) stayed. The service was above and beyond. We used the hotel car to take us where we needed to go. The rooms were very nice. Our girls especially loved the turn down service and chocolates. I used the gym and the equipment was great.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This hotel is not only a luxurious experience, but it’s super trendy too. Beautiful lobby and rooms. Amazing restaurant and bar. I stay there every time I come to Nashville because they roll out the red carpet for everyone, whether you are A-list or D-list.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank johnnyd615
Reviewed 17 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Hutton Hotel for a weekend in October 2011. We loved everything about this place! The check-in experience was easy, the room was sleek, luxe, and comfy. We had a basic room and I would imagine many other rooms are larger than ours, but for two people for two nights, it was fine. I especially loved the Molton Brown toiletries and have since ordered them online from Neiman Marcus. We had breakfast one morning in the hotel restaurant, and it was great. (Though, the coffee was way too strong for our liking!) We will be back in Nashville on a regular basis and plan to stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanH98
Reviewed 13 December 2011

My husband and I had a great experience at the Hutton! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We used the courtesy car and the driver was very friendly and informative. We ate at the resturant and had a fabulous meal. The view from the room was great and the room neat.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Very impressed with the Hutton. Great bathrooms, cool rooms and lobby, friendly people and good service.
We used the courtesy car and had a great experience with it as well.
The rooms were very clean.
I've stayed at several hotels in Nashville and this is by far my favorite. We will definetly be back!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank rolltide7
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My wife and I visited our son in Nashville Thanksgiving week. He arranged for us to stay at the Hutton. All I can say is from the moment we stepped out of the car until the moment we left, we experienced nothing but excellence. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, the rooms were very clean and had a beautiful decor (especially the bath/shower facility) quite an experience. The 1808 restaurant is second to none. Wonderful food, with wonderful service. We are looking forward to our next trip to Nashville and our next stay at the Hutton.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple