Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brianna V

Disrespectful employees!!!!!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 7, 2022
First of all my mom and I and her service dog have been traveling for a month from Rhode Island to California all the way to Nashville, TN. Every hotel we have staying in was great till we arrived at this hotel. The minute we talked in to the hotel they questioned my mom to see what her reason was to have a service dog and ask for her documents. Which is illegal to do in the U.S. Then we had the Maneger Rose come with another employee to our room saying that my moms service dog isn’t allow to bark when the dog was actually barking to alert on her health. Later in the stay my mom decided to go to take her dog out and the night time receptionist decided to block my mom in the hall and my mom dog got protective and barked and he told us we had to leave. He said the manager Rose warned him about us how my mom dog barks and Rose said our dog went after her when he was clearly not near her in any way. Rose also demanded to look into our room to check if any damage during our stay which there wasn’t and then while we decided to get ready to go down town Nashville the house keeper just walk right in our room while I was changing. I don’t recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. I wish I could put ZERO stars but I can’t
Date of stay: December 2022
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
1.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Dec 9, 2022
Dear briannav993,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were on a trip with your mom and her furry friend. We apologize for the poor service you received upon your arrival and for the service issues that followed in the latter part of your stay as well. We missed the mark, and we want you to know this is not typical nor acceptable as per our hospitality standards. Your comments are well taken so that we can take appropriate steps and ensure it is not repeated. Your feedback, and also your patience in this matter, are much appreciated. We will share your message appropriately as we are committed to enhancing our services on all levels.

C$132
  • Lol.travel
    C$226
9.9 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Bar/Lounge
Tell travelers more about your photo
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$116
10.9 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews room was clean would stay again coffee maker complimentary breakfast downtown shuttle rates
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2022

NOT clean, no airport shuttle despite saying so on web. Cockroaches in sink, on counter, in bathroom. dirty room - coffee maker had grounds in it, bed conformter had hair, carpet sticky, etc. heater smells but works (which was the main plus of the room).

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2022

Dear 731jdb,

Thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience you experienced with the shuttle service, and we apologize that our housekeeping staff overlooked some areas in your room. This does not meet our standards; therefore, we are very disappointed that this was your experience. We will share your comments with the appropriate individuals to ensure this is not repeated. We are grateful for your patience during your time with us. We hope you will give us a chance to provide you with the flawless stay you deserve on a future visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2022

The hotel was nice, location was about 20 mins outside of town , but the offered a Shuttle for a decent price, breakfast was nice !! Many choices
The price was good , the bed was comfortable , Room was clean, it was a good choice for 2 days exploring down town Nashville .

Date of stay: August 2022
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind review! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. Thank you for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit to our beautiful city; we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2022

Firstly, I am not one to do reviews so the fact that I am doing this one I suggest should be noted. If I were the manager responsible for this hotel I would check in myself anonymously to experience the customer perspective for myself. Yes, the looks of the hotel and foyer and rooms are nice and are initially inviting and what you see is what you get, Basins in the room and not the bathroom though are very outdated and should be changed. The customer care and interaction though is severely lacking in a competitive hospitality industry. Yes this location is convenient to the airport and downtown but there are also a number of similar hotels in this location so why choose this one? This hotel is seriously over priced for what it actually delivers. On this trip we stayed at motels, hotels, boutique stays and a luxury new casino hotel so I make the comparison across a wide experience. The luxury casino stay was actually cheaper than this hotel and we got better customer experience at the motels which is what made my experience at this hotel stands out and steered me to make a review. We stayed here 3 nights. We also stayed 3 nights at a similiar hotel spitting distance from this one at he start of our trip. There was no housekeeping done in the 3 days we stayed here which is quite frankly unacceptable even with an environmentally conscious saving on laundry which I always support. And no I did not have the do not disturb sign on the door. In the end I had to put the rubbish bins outside of the room and these were finally emptied a few hours later. I appreciate that staff can have off days but we received no friendly interaction from the front desk or at breakfast over the 3 days. We are friendly people, happy and on holiday. Staff interacted with what was needed but no more. The young girl in charge of the breakfast gave no interaction even when we needed help with the juice machine. She just simply pressed the button for us and made sure it was working but nothing else. There was simply no joy in this hotel and I would question whether the individuals working here truly know what it is to work in a hospitality industry. The bins outside the hotel were full to the brim and says a lot about the hotel. Ordinarily we would have stayed down town as we did before when visiting Nashville but the prices were exorbitant following covid which is why we went this time for a more reasonably priced hotel out of town. On reflection, I would rather have paid the exorbitant price and received great customer service than what turned out to be an exorbitant price for no service and polystyrine plates and bendy plastic cutlery at this hotel which was acceptable at the motels we stayed in but not a hotel. We ate out at a nearby hotel which offered a great deal more that this hotel and was comparatively priced. I would urge you to consider other options first. I have since read others reviews and the replies from the managers and quite frankly find it disrespectful that similar complaints about housekeeping and surly staff have received reassuring promising that complaints would be addressed when clearly they are not or management action has not been effective. I will watch with interest as to what sort of reply I receive to this review from this establishment.

1  Thank E2351CXwendyh
Reviewed July 21, 2022 via mobile

As we end our four night stay here just a few notes about this hotel.
Great location if your vacationing as it is central to most popular spots.
The rooms are well set up with the only problem being very small bathrooms. If your a big guy it’s a problem. The staff is mostly courteous and helpful. The breakfast nice. Not Holiday Inn in Little Rock nice but lots better than say econo lodge in McAlister Okla.
the only constant issue was the towels. They just couldn’t seem to bring towels to the room. They would pick them up but not replace them. We would get them from the desk.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2022

Joe, thank you for the kind review! We appreciate you mentioning our location, well-appointed rooms, and excellent service. We are also pleased you liked our breakfast. We value your comments regarding our towel and have taken note of it. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed July 6, 2022 via mobile

We stayed here so that we could get our
son onto an early morning flight. Lobby was dingy. Room smelled like old socks. Elevator was filthy. The room looks clean…but the smell was horrible. The location is convenient to the airport, but we will not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Honara3
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2022

Honara, thank you for staying with us and for your review. We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered during your visit. We never mean to disappoint our guests and regret not meeting your expectations. We will indeed address your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve our guests. On a positive note, we are glad you liked our ideal location. We are thankful for your patience and hope we have a future opportunity to restore your confidence in us.