Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mary M
Dallas, Texas

Beds not changed between guests!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 11, 2023
Blood stained sheets!! Room was not cleaned between guests. Sheets had blood on them, the floor had not been vacuumed. I took the dirty sheets to the desk and asked for clean ones so I could change the bed after a long day of travel. No offer was ever made to switch rooms. Every fabric covered dining chair and boothswere stained with greasy fingerprints and spilled food on the floor and walls was not cleaned up. Management took my complaint about the uncleared room with suspicion. She began our conversation when she returned my call with “There are 3 sides of truth to everything- the 2 parties involved and God’s. Now let’s hear your side.” Considering her response to ‘my side’ (even though I turned in the dirty sheets into the front desk) I presume she believes God to be on her side! Imagine that, since I told the truth, so did I! She offered a 20% discount for our stay and said she was sorry to hear we would not be staying with an Alexis property ever again! Unskilled customer service from the top down!
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Check your room and bed before unpacking to make sure it’s clean
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded May 11, 2023
Dear MarymU4794TS,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are disappointed to hear about your experience, and we have brought this to our housekeeping team's attention for review and action. Our main priority is to provide a clean and comfortable room for each guest, and we apologize for failing to do so during your visit. We want to assure you this is not what our typical guest experiences, and we hope you will see it as an isolated incident. We are also sorry for the poor service you received from our front desk staff. We missed the mark, and we want you to know this is typical nor acceptable. Your comments are well taken, and we will take appropriate steps to ensure it is not repeated. We look forward to another opportunity to make it up to you, and we wish you all the best with your travels.

Exterior
    C$140
11.1 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
9.1 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
  • Official Site
    C$635
6.7 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Restaurant
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews room was clean would stay again coffee maker complimentary breakfast downtown shuttle rates
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2023

My family and I stayed 4 nights in a two queen bedroom on the second floor. The amenities were nice the room may have been remodeled in the past few years. Not a high end type hotel but in was nice. They kept the floors and bathrooms clean and towels fresh daily. The walls are a bit thin, I woken up plenty of times in those days. The breakfast was good, no fruit just juices, lots of carbs! It was a busy place, every morning the parking lot was full! I don’t know if I’d stay again. It’s our third time in Nashville, trying to find a good place to stay while visiting our family. Prices always seem to be going up.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2023

Dear RobertG339,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent visit to Nashville. We are pleased you liked our amenities, rooms, and spotless property. However, we are unhappy to read you were not pleased with the breakfast we serve. We will certainly share your concerns with our food and beverage team, and we appreciate you letting us know. We are also sorry for the issues you had with our parking facility. Your feedback is important to us as it helps to improve our guest experience going forward. We encourage you to try us again in the near future. We are confident you will enjoy the exceptional stay you deserve.

Reviewed December 7, 2022

First of all my mom and I and her service dog have been traveling for a month from Rhode Island to California all the way to Nashville, TN. Every hotel we have staying in was great till we arrived at this hotel. The minute we talked in to the hotel they questioned my mom to see what her reason was to have a service dog and ask for her documents. Which is illegal to do in the U.S. Then we had the Maneger Rose come with another employee to our room saying that my moms service dog isn’t allow to bark when the dog was actually barking to alert on her health. Later in the stay my mom decided to go to take her dog out and the night time receptionist decided to block my mom in the hall and my mom dog got protective and barked and he told us we had to leave. He said the manager Rose warned him about us how my mom dog barks and Rose said our dog went after her when he was clearly not near her in any way. Rose also demanded to look into our room to check if any damage during our stay which there wasn’t and then while we decided to get ready to go down town Nashville the house keeper just walk right in our room while I was changing. I don’t recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. I wish I could put ZERO stars but I can’t

Date of stay: December 2022
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2022

Dear briannav993,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while you were on a trip with your mom and her furry friend. We apologize for the poor service you received upon your arrival and for the service issues that followed in the latter part of your stay as well. We missed the mark, and we want you to know this is not typical nor acceptable as per our hospitality standards. Your comments are well taken so that we can take appropriate steps and ensure it is not repeated. Your feedback, and also your patience in this matter, are much appreciated. We will share your message appropriately as we are committed to enhancing our services on all levels.

Reviewed November 16, 2022

NOT clean, no airport shuttle despite saying so on web. Cockroaches in sink, on counter, in bathroom. dirty room - coffee maker had grounds in it, bed conformter had hair, carpet sticky, etc. heater smells but works (which was the main plus of the room).

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2022

Dear 731jdb,

Thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience you experienced with the shuttle service, and we apologize that our housekeeping staff overlooked some areas in your room. This does not meet our standards; therefore, we are very disappointed that this was your experience. We will share your comments with the appropriate individuals to ensure this is not repeated. We are grateful for your patience during your time with us. We hope you will give us a chance to provide you with the flawless stay you deserve on a future visit.

Reviewed September 17, 2022

The hotel was nice, location was about 20 mins outside of town , but the offered a Shuttle for a decent price, breakfast was nice !! Many choices
The price was good , the bed was comfortable , Room was clean, it was a good choice for 2 days exploring down town Nashville .

Date of stay: August 2022
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind review! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. Thank you for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit to our beautiful city; we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2022

Firstly, I am not one to do reviews so the fact that I am doing this one I suggest should be noted. If I were the manager responsible for this hotel I would check in myself anonymously to experience the customer perspective for myself. Yes, the looks of the hotel and foyer and rooms are nice and are initially inviting and what you see is what you get, Basins in the room and not the bathroom though are very outdated and should be changed. The customer care and interaction though is severely lacking in a competitive hospitality industry. Yes this location is convenient to the airport and downtown but there are also a number of similar hotels in this location so why choose this one? This hotel is seriously over priced for what it actually delivers. On this trip we stayed at motels, hotels, boutique stays and a luxury new casino hotel so I make the comparison across a wide experience. The luxury casino stay was actually cheaper than this hotel and we got better customer experience at the motels which is what made my experience at this hotel stands out and steered me to make a review. We stayed here 3 nights. We also stayed 3 nights at a similiar hotel spitting distance from this one at he start of our trip. There was no housekeeping done in the 3 days we stayed here which is quite frankly unacceptable even with an environmentally conscious saving on laundry which I always support. And no I did not have the do not disturb sign on the door. In the end I had to put the rubbish bins outside of the room and these were finally emptied a few hours later. I appreciate that staff can have off days but we received no friendly interaction from the front desk or at breakfast over the 3 days. We are friendly people, happy and on holiday. Staff interacted with what was needed but no more. The young girl in charge of the breakfast gave no interaction even when we needed help with the juice machine. She just simply pressed the button for us and made sure it was working but nothing else. There was simply no joy in this hotel and I would question whether the individuals working here truly know what it is to work in a hospitality industry. The bins outside the hotel were full to the brim and says a lot about the hotel. Ordinarily we would have stayed down town as we did before when visiting Nashville but the prices were exorbitant following covid which is why we went this time for a more reasonably priced hotel out of town. On reflection, I would rather have paid the exorbitant price and received great customer service than what turned out to be an exorbitant price for no service and polystyrine plates and bendy plastic cutlery at this hotel which was acceptable at the motels we stayed in but not a hotel. We ate out at a nearby hotel which offered a great deal more that this hotel and was comparatively priced. I would urge you to consider other options first. I have since read others reviews and the replies from the managers and quite frankly find it disrespectful that similar complaints about housekeeping and surly staff have received reassuring promising that complaints would be addressed when clearly they are not or management action has not been effective. I will watch with interest as to what sort of reply I receive to this review from this establishment.

Date of stay: July 2022