Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Briana C
Leominster, Massachusetts

June 16-20 Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 24, 2023
Really nice place! It is a budget hotel, so nothing super fancy, but the bed was comfortable, plenty of outlets, room was clean and spacious. Check in and out was seamless and easy, very quick. Prices are great. They have complimentary breakfast (though I did not partake), vending machines, and a fitness room.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jun 25, 2023
Dear BrianaM1991,

Thank you for the kind review! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. Thank you once more for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit to our city, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

C$171
11.1 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
    C$184
9.1 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
C$136
    C$101
    C$136
  • Vio.com
    C$135
10.9 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Free parking
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews room was clean would stay again coffee maker complimentary breakfast downtown shuttle rates
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2023

Alexi Inn- Terrible customer service and scamming people

I am appalled by the employees at The Alexis Inn in Nashville. They are extremely rude and just trying to scam individuals out of money. Expedia was understanding and contacted Alexis Inn to give me a refund and they agreed they would do so. Expedia told me my next steps would be to call Alexis Inn and ask for Samira so that she could refund me to the correct card. When I called and asked for her, she was very rude and said never mind they couldn't do that and that she couldn't help me. She was very rude and cold on the phone and was barely making sense and did not seem to be in her right mind. She told me to call the next week and speak to the manager about my refund, which I did. As I did this, before even getting out a full explanation to her she was rude off the bat. REFUSED to give me her name after she told me to connect Expedia, which I explained to her I already had and they had reached out directly and Samira said I would receive my money back. While talking with the manager, she said I need to call Expedia back to talk to the manager, and I said "okay, who should I tell them to ask for?" and she STILL would not give me her name. She just proceeded to argue with me and not listen to any word I had to say. I don't even know how this hotel is in business. Both employees I have spoke with have no training in customer service at all. They are just trying to scam people out of their money for no reason. I am disappointed that there are still people like this working in the customer service industry.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2023

Dear 490torio,

Thank you for taking the time to show us your concern. We truly regret the inconvenience you had with regard to the charges. We appreciate your patience, and you have our assurance that we will share your message appropriately.

Management

Reviewed June 19, 2023 via mobile

By far the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in, and no, I don’t travel a lot, but the rooms are beautiful, comfortable, and well maintained. Everything was perfect for me, right down to the top quality shampoo and the big fluffy towels! The drive to Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, right in the heart of the music, is about 10 minutes, but when it’s time for bed, this hotel is quiet and peaceful. A+ in my book!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2023

Dear BoardingPass272680,

Thank you for the kind review! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, well-kept accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. We are glad you found our amenities worthwhile and that our location served you well. Thanks for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2023 via mobile

Saved the day! 😃 Great rates, clean, comfortable, and friendly staff (especially the lady at the front desk who'd recently started - didn't catch her name, but lovely lady). We had a bad experience at a nearby hotel, and this hotel saved the day. A cab into town is cheap enough, and we found some great local restaurants too. If we come back to Nashville, we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Thanks!

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2023

Dear J G N,

Thank you for being our guest at Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport and sharing your experience. We are delighted to know you were pleased with our ideal location, well-maintained property, and courteous associates. It was a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2023

Blood stained sheets!! Room was not cleaned between guests. Sheets had blood on them, the floor had not been vacuumed. I took the dirty sheets to the desk and asked for clean ones so I could change the bed after a long day of travel. No offer was ever made to switch rooms. Every fabric covered dining chair and boothswere stained with greasy fingerprints and spilled food on the floor and walls was not cleaned up. Management took my complaint about the uncleared room with suspicion. She began our conversation when she returned my call with “There are 3 sides of truth to everything- the 2 parties involved and God’s. Now let’s hear your side.” Considering her response to ‘my side’ (even though I turned in the dirty sheets into the front desk) I presume she believes God to be on her side! Imagine that, since I told the truth, so did I! She offered a 20% discount for our stay and said she was sorry to hear we would not be staying with an Alexis property ever again! Unskilled customer service from the top down!

Room tip: Check your room and bed before unpacking to make sure it’s clean
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary M
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2023

Dear MarymU4794TS,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are disappointed to hear about your experience, and we have brought this to our housekeeping team's attention for review and action. Our main priority is to provide a clean and comfortable room for each guest, and we apologize for failing to do so during your visit. We want to assure you this is not what our typical guest experiences, and we hope you will see it as an isolated incident. We are also sorry for the poor service you received from our front desk staff. We missed the mark, and we want you to know this is typical nor acceptable. Your comments are well taken, and we will take appropriate steps to ensure it is not repeated. We look forward to another opportunity to make it up to you, and we wish you all the best with your travels.

Reviewed March 14, 2023

My family and I stayed 4 nights in a two queen bedroom on the second floor. The amenities were nice the room may have been remodeled in the past few years. Not a high end type hotel but in was nice. They kept the floors and bathrooms clean and towels fresh daily. The walls are a bit thin, I woken up plenty of times in those days. The breakfast was good, no fruit just juices, lots of carbs! It was a busy place, every morning the parking lot was full! I don’t know if I’d stay again. It’s our third time in Nashville, trying to find a good place to stay while visiting our family. Prices always seem to be going up.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2023

Dear RobertG339,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent visit to Nashville. We are pleased you liked our amenities, rooms, and spotless property. However, we are unhappy to read you were not pleased with the breakfast we serve. We will certainly share your concerns with our food and beverage team, and we appreciate you letting us know. We are also sorry for the issues you had with our parking facility. Your feedback is important to us as it helps to improve our guest experience going forward. We encourage you to try us again in the near future. We are confident you will enjoy the exceptional stay you deserve.