Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Aaron S
Newport, United Kingdom

A very comfortable stay in a modern hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 29, 2023
Really good stay in the Alexis Inn & Suites by Nashville airport.
Firstly, it's very easy and reasonable to get an Uber into downtown (18$ for an XL). Would do this over any offered shuttle etc by the hotel as you can pick your destination and later pick up.
Very close to the Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills (circa 5 mins drive).
Extremely comfy beds and spacious rooms. Both the rooms and the bathrooms were clean also.
Quiet hotel despite one room being right next to the lift.
Separate sink to bathroom - always a plus.
Breakfast was the same daily (a change would be nice!) but always well stocked in a clean breakfast area.
Pleasant staff and free water, coffee and popcorn (!) throughout the day.
Only drawback is the lack of lighting in the rooms, but this is a common thing across the USA!
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 30, 2023
Dear 673aarons,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our property. We are thrilled that your time with us was so amazing. Our location, services, and amenities, in conjunction with our dedicated team of hospitality professionals, help to create a memorable experience for our valued guests. We look forward to hosting you again at Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport.

C$173
    C$184
  • Vio.com
9.1 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
    C$101
10.9 km from Alexis Inn & Suites Airport
Free parking
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews room was clean would stay again coffee maker complimentary breakfast downtown shuttle rates
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2023

The room was adequate. The bathroom has a both/shower and toilet, the sink was in the room. It also had a microwave, however no crockery or cutlery! We found the reception staff not overly helpful, in fact all the staff looked really fed up. The breakfast was not great. You definatley need a car to get around.

Room tip: Don't drive into Nashville, the parking is very expensive, use Uber.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2023

Dear 700CarolineP,

Thank you for being our guest and for the feedback. We are glad to read you liked your room and that you had an overall satisfactory visit. However, we are sorry for the unpleasant interaction you had with our front desk staff. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we will definitely address this with them. We also apologize you did not thoroughly enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We will certainly follow up with our food and beverage team to see where we can do better. We certainly understand your frustration and are grateful for your patience. Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and we hope you will revisit as we would welcome another opportunity to make your next stay exceptional.

Reviewed July 1, 2023

I love this hotel! It is my go-to place for coming to Nashville! It is close to the mall and downtown! The staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good place to Uber from as well. The rooms are nice! They are working on improvements right now, but it did not get in our way!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2023

Dear Venture10030801942,

Thank you for the kind review and for choosing us once again! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. Thanks for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit to our beautiful city, and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2023

Really nice place! It is a budget hotel, so nothing super fancy, but the bed was comfortable, plenty of outlets, room was clean and spacious. Check in and out was seamless and easy, very quick. Prices are great. They have complimentary breakfast (though I did not partake), vending machines, and a fitness room.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2023

Dear BrianaM1991,

Thank you for the kind review! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, comfortable accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. Thank you once more for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit to our city, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2023

Alexi Inn- Terrible customer service and scamming people

I am appalled by the employees at The Alexis Inn in Nashville. They are extremely rude and just trying to scam individuals out of money. Expedia was understanding and contacted Alexis Inn to give me a refund and they agreed they would do so. Expedia told me my next steps would be to call Alexis Inn and ask for Samira so that she could refund me to the correct card. When I called and asked for her, she was very rude and said never mind they couldn't do that and that she couldn't help me. She was very rude and cold on the phone and was barely making sense and did not seem to be in her right mind. She told me to call the next week and speak to the manager about my refund, which I did. As I did this, before even getting out a full explanation to her she was rude off the bat. REFUSED to give me her name after she told me to connect Expedia, which I explained to her I already had and they had reached out directly and Samira said I would receive my money back. While talking with the manager, she said I need to call Expedia back to talk to the manager, and I said "okay, who should I tell them to ask for?" and she STILL would not give me her name. She just proceeded to argue with me and not listen to any word I had to say. I don't even know how this hotel is in business. Both employees I have spoke with have no training in customer service at all. They are just trying to scam people out of their money for no reason. I am disappointed that there are still people like this working in the customer service industry.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2023

Dear 490torio,

Thank you for taking the time to show us your concern. We truly regret the inconvenience you had with regard to the charges. We appreciate your patience, and you have our assurance that we will share your message appropriately.

Management

Reviewed June 19, 2023 via mobile

By far the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in, and no, I don’t travel a lot, but the rooms are beautiful, comfortable, and well maintained. Everything was perfect for me, right down to the top quality shampoo and the big fluffy towels! The drive to Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, right in the heart of the music, is about 10 minutes, but when it’s time for bed, this hotel is quiet and peaceful. A+ in my book!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Service Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Alexis Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2023

Dear BoardingPass272680,

Thank you for the kind review! It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests. Our staff works hard to deliver outstanding service along with clean, well-kept accommodations, and we appreciate your compliments. We are glad you found our amenities worthwhile and that our location served you well. Thanks for staying with us at the Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport on your recent visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.