“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

smabus246...
Turbotville, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The room was perfect. The location was the best fit for my vacation. I drove to the Belle Meade Plantation and spent the day at the mall only minutes away. My final night I drove to the Grand Ole Opry, which again was only minutes away.

I booked a tour and the bus picked me up at the hotel. Several days and evenings I went to downtown Nashville. The convenience of a bus was awesome.

This was my first vacation to celebrate my retirement. It will be difficult to surpass this vacation.

Management Response
22 Oct 2017
We are so glad you had a great trip. Thank you again for choosing our listing.
Please call us for any of our listings if we can ever help again.
All the best!
Darren & Marian K
954-562-8268
Amsterdam...
Crete, Greece
“Very spacious two bed apartment”
Reviewed June 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just what we needed, have been traveling for a while and this lovely apartment gave us the opportunity to rest.
The CMA was on so we took the trolley bus from reception to Downton to join in the fun.
If you want to stay in Nashvilee but avoid downtown then this is the answer, if you want to visit the bars and restaurants let the trolley bus take the strain and enjoy a drink or two. It runs back and forth every hour.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Jun 2017
Thanks again for booking with us. I am glad we worked out a last minute booking for your trip while you were in the states.
Call us anytime for any of our listings.
Thanks again.
Darren & Marian K
954-562-8268
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing