Review Highlights
Excellent Tour. Awesome Sonwriters and Host. Will not disappoint!

Trey and Paul were the Songwriters, Lexie our Host for the Tour. Each of these folks are amazing... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Arlene S
Very Fun!!!

We took a songbird tour as our office Christmas party and had a blast!! I definitely recommend this... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Chloe R

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from US$39.00
from US$22.00
from US$45.00
from US$49.00
More Info
All reviews music row music city song writing idle hour great songs hit songs music industry music business singer songwriter beer stop original songs intimate setting listening room favorite songs highly recommend this tour unique tour beautiful voice
Reviewed April 3, 2018

One of the best parts of our visit to Nashville. This was an intimate setting and a wonderful experience hearing the songs and the stories behind the songs with the actual songwriters. Had great conversations with Trey, Paul and Morgan!! Would do this again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: March 2018
Trey B, Owner at SongBird Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hey MrMrsGM, so glad SBT made your trip to nashville a little better! Hope to see you again....
Travel safe!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

There aren’t many things that a mom of two teen boys that I can share with them. But, the songbird tour is the exception. We learned hits and facts of Nashville yesterday and today. We talked music, inspiration, and hard work. We had such a great day that I hope all of us remember for a really long time. Great memories!

1  Thank Elizabeth N
Trey B, Owner at SongBird Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hey Elizabeth N....
We’re really happy our tour connected with the whole family. We’re grateful to be part of a great memory!
Travel safe

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We took the Songbird tour of Nashville and wasn’t sure what to expect but it was great! The musical talent from the songwriters was top notch. The stories they told and the music was entertaining. Then to add to it we got to see and hear a lot about Music Row, 12 South, and see homes of some classic big name artists.

I highly recommend this tour and it was great for the teenagers as well. Not a party tour. More of a listening room experience.

1  Thank Greenarrow16
Trey B, Owner at SongBird Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Thanks for the kind words geeenarrow16!
It sounds like you completely got every piece of the tour.
We really appreciate you and the kids for rolling with us!
Travel safe

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I teach at a local high school, and brought my students to Songbird as part of a mini-course on songwriting. Trey and Sela taught our Nashville natives a ton about their hometown, but more significantly, they stirred up a desire to create that I got to see come to life later that week. If you're looking for creative inspiration, inside information on Nashville's music industry, or some quality time with talented people, Songbird is the experience for you.

1  Thank mcwill13
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I was expecting to here good music; however, I was shocked to have this kind of talent on the tour. Trey and Paul were amazingly talented guys... written some great songs... and the sound system was good also. I believe the tour guide was Morgan. She has a beautiful voice, and did a great job.

1  Thank rwkey
Trey B, Owner at SongBird Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Hello rwkey.... As I probably said on the bus..."you have to stand in line to be talented in Nashville"... and it's true. Great artists and songwriters are everywhere. The crew appreciates your enthusiasm!!
come again and travel safe!