Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Fairfield Inn
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Victor V
Columbia, Missouri

Convenient Airport Location at a Reasonable Price for a Solo Traveler!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 4, 2023
I have made my travel to Nashville for the Mizzou road trip game at Vanderbilt scheduled for Saturday, September 30th, which was my very first true road game that I've attended, as I have also wanted to see the sights, sounds, and the fun life of Nashville (also my first time visiting this bustling city), as well as hanging out with some of my grad school friends (one of them who happens to live close by for his job). I have booked this hotel not only because it is closer to the airport, but I have also booked this hotel at a reasonable price of $157/night (on average).

Upon entering my hotel room on my first night, I first noticed that the TV was left on with a brief and personal welcome message and felt like I'm at home! The bathroom is stocked with all the necessities needed for my two nights of stay and the bathroom shower also has a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispenser mounted on the wall, which saves me the need to use my own! The Wi-Fi works as expected (although it can lag moments after you connect to the room's Wi-Fi from a laptop), the room temperature is at a constant, comfortable setting, and the bed is very comfortable to sleep in!

On the breakfast side, the service is complimentary and offers a wide range of options, such as mini-waffles, beef/turkey sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and bagels and bread toast. They are all very delicious and service is very excellent!

Other notes to point out: you'll hear planes take off and land as it is located close to the airport; I personally don't mind the loud noise of planes taking off and land, but may be a bit bothersome for others. Also to point out: the hotel is about 15 to 20 minutes away from Downtown Nashville by car, depending on the traffic at any given time of day. I have rented a car so that I can explore the city in my free will and the commute to Downtown isn't too bad either, although driving in busy downtown traffic (whenever it's busy) can be nerve-racking at times, and parking in Nashville is really expensive.

Overall, for any traveler who wanted to stay at a hotel with reasonable amenities at a reasonable price, this Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott (Nashville Airport) is the one for you!
Date of stay: September 2023
    C$118
12.0 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Free parking
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews hear planes nashville airport paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner bed was comfortable taxi ride one night front desk the hotel is clean the breakfast area close to the airport property
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2023

It's a new and very clean hotel with a very good free breakfast. The problem is it is almost under the airport runway flight path. Planes were taking off almost directly overhead and you can hear them in the rooms, It wasn't really a problem overnight but starting about 5 am expect to be woken up unless you have earplugs or a good sound machine. If you have an early morning departure, this might be the hotel for you. However if you want to sleep later than 5 am, there are better hotel choices

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2023

We only stayed one night here and it was very nice. We liked the proximity to the airport and the location (more country than city). Isaiah checked us in and he was so sweet. It was our first time to Nashville and we had so many questions which he answered all of them and even gave us some recommendations of some nearby local places to get dinner. Free breakfast was bomb. We'll definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2023 via mobile

Clean, quiet, good front desk. Breakfast is the usual fare for Marriott however the seating area is beautiful and the kitchen staff are very helpful. My only suggestion is that the “Bold” coffee is fairly watered down but similar to hotel coffee.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2023 via mobile

Our flight was canceled so we made reservations to stay at the Fairfield for one evening. Our shuttle driver George was the best. He even drove us to a nearby restaurant so we could grab a bite to eat before bed. The hotel is newer, clean and just what we needed for an overnight stay. I would highly recommend if you find yourself in a similar delayed/canceled flight situation. Within minutes of airport with free shuttle. Other reviews complained about hearing the plane traffic but it never effected us.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2023

Rooms are average size. Breakfast is very very basic. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. This hotel is close to the airport so you will see and hear planes overhead. From late at night and early in the morning you will feel that you are right under the flight path and that the planes are about to join you in your room! Sleep quality is 2/10. So as the name of the hotel says it is at the Nashville airport, but it comes with easy short access to the airfield.

Date of stay: October 2022