Scarritt-Bennett Center
US$199
Hampton.com
US$189
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$156
US$151
US$199
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$194
US$179
US$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
US$314
US$299
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroombeautiful campussingle roominexpensive place to stayvanderbilt campussocial justicewelcome centermusic row areahotel pricesfree wifilate at nightwalking distancebed was comfortabledormtvdeskconference
Reviewed June 5, 2017

I've stayed there a couple of times for 3 reasons: Just 5 minutes walk to Vanderbilt (Where I go), Free parking (worth $15/d) and the very reasonable price compared to other close locations. However, the building is old and you generally have to share the bathroom and your room temperature (!) with someone else. Once in winter, I bought an electric heater to stay warm!!
Since the traffic in Nashville is horrible and my budget is tight, I will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I stayed at SB previously with my husband and the accommodations were adequate. We reserved two single rooms so that we would not have to share the bathroom. We stayed in the late fall so the boiler heat was turned on. We were able to open the window to let cool air in when we got too hot (no adjustable temp.) At this time, the accommodation was bare-boned but clean. I stayed at SB last week. They have increased the price to 80+ per a single room. This time I stayed by myself so had to share a bathroom with another person. This was a horrible situation. I was locked out of the bathroom on two occasions by this person and also was witness to a personal crisis this person was having (as I could hear through the walls.) When this person left, I had one more night in the room. Thankfully no-one rebooked in the adjoining room but I noticed that the bathroom was not cleaned the day the person left. The temperature in Nashville was unseasonably cold and the boiler had already been turned on to air conditioning. Therefore, it was freezing in the room. I was able to turn off the air conditioning but had no heat. I suspect the room was between 55-65 degrees. There is no tv, iron, etc in these accommodations. The room did have an extra pillow and blanket which I appreciated. My experience may have been better had I not experienced the very unsettling suite mate situation but overall, the increased price of nearly 90 with tax is absolutely not worth it. I didn't realize how uncomfortable it would be sharing a room with a stranger.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

You'd get more than you'd pay for. Room, especially the bathroom was very clean. The staff were very helpful and courteous. They provide wifi for free within and it's very strong. The location was very accessible to church and stores.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I have stayed at scarre over 14 times! It is cheaper (often one third of the Nashville downtown price). Plus, free Wi-Fi and parking! You can walk to many restaurants and Vanderbilt. The grounds are peaceful beautiful and quiet. The rooms are always adequate, clean. We have never had any type of bug problems. There are often med flight helicopters going to the Vanderbilt hospital. Double check your email confirmation. The rooms are old dorms so don’t expect the typical experience. There are connected rooms if you are traveling with others. You MAY have to share a bathroom with an adjoining room but you can lock all your doors.

Room Tip: We request adjoining rooms all the time.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2017

The campus the center is located on is beautiful, and for my purposes an excellent location within walking distance to everything I needed. However, the rooms were filthy, smelly, loud, and incredibly uncomfortable. I've seen cleaner rooms at inner city budget hotels. Bring flip flops--you do not want to touch this carpet! I could well imagine I was back in college with noisy, inconsiderate neighbors. No amenities to speak of. Staff were nice, but I would not stay again if I were back in Nashville. It's a shame they don't take some money and renovate (just basic new flooring and paint!), because this place has such potential.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business