Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Meredith S

Decent option near airport

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 15, 2022via mobile
This was my first time staying at an Avid hotel so I wasn’t sure what to expect. This was a very convenient location, and I liked the design of everything. However, the walls (and floors) were super thin, so if you are a light sleeper, bring earplugs and hope you have decent neighbors. The rooms are small, but adequate for a one or two night stay, especially if you aren’t spending much time in them. The shower was a little unclean, but everything else seemed clean. A few things around the hotel needed some TLC (see picture), but overall, this was a good, cheap option for what I needed! I also liked the simple grab-and-go breakfast options!
Date of stay: December 2022
Responded Jun 2, 2023
Thank you for your review we appreciate you and thank you so very much for your stay with us at the Avid Nashville Airport Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future.
    C$140
  • Algotels
    C$155
10.2 km from avid hotels Nashville Airport, an IHG hotel
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
C$136
  • Trip.com
    C$227
9.8 km from avid hotels Nashville Airport, an IHG hotel
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews near airport the holiday inn gladly stay again an early flight comfortable bed convenient location free breakfast front desk one night airplane uber shuttle lobby noise downtown tv
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2022

IHG's answer to the Tru Brand. I've been staying in many of Hilton's newer brands Tru by Hilton. I had seen a few of these comparable, new, fresh-looking AVID hotels popping up during my travels. I was in Nashville only one night to catch a flight the next day, I saw one of these AVID Hotels near the airport and decided to give it a try. I have to say I was in no way disappointed. This new IHG Brand, like the Tru brand, is new, sleek, modern and built for the business traveller. The rooms aren't as big as the Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Expresses, but they are full of modern touches and features. I like the look and feel of the rooms, and I had plenty of places to plug in all of my electronic devices. WIFI was easy to connect to and had a great signal. My Fitness room had all new modern equipment and I got in a good workout. The front lobby area and outside had many places for sitting, working and chilling out alone or with other people. Check-in was seamless, and the staff was friendly. I would stay in this or another AVID if the opportunity arises. Give the AVID brand a try, I'm sure you'll agree.

Room tip: King Rooms are a decent size
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Denakar deoraj, General Manager at avid hotels Nashville Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2023

Reviewed November 17, 2022 via mobile

Perfect service, use QR code in elevator, easy to order nearby enough to deliver warm, delivery person personable and nice what more would you ask !?! 🙂 very satisfied, will order again and keep up the awesome service

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for an awesome 5/5 review we appreciate you and thank you so very much for your stay with us at the Avid Nashville Airport Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 30, 2022

Airport shuttle bus operating from early morning to midnight
Free breakfast with delicious mini-quiches
Clean, design rooms and lobby
Easily-reached receptionists
Easily reached by Uber/Lift/Taxis from the airport at 1AM in the morning
Bravo!

Room tip: Prepare for some noise from the landing planes
Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank KB-GDA

Reviewed October 2, 2022 via mobile

Very convenient airport pickup, hotel is nearly new. Rooms are well kept, lobby is nice and a decent breakfast is offered every morning including bagels, muffins, toast and sausage biscuits. Love the van ride downtown for $10 per person round trip also! Much cheaper than Uber/Lyft. Overall a great value in a hotel. There are planes flying over periodically but, in my opinion, they aren’t an annoyance. This is our second stay here and is our “go-to” place when we stay in Nashville.

Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank KSU920

Reviewed September 3, 2022 via mobile

Rooms are extremely small and compact. Front staff was double booking rooms. Unorganized and confused best describes them. I’m a long time IHG member. Contacted corporate twice with no concern. IHG is usually very good, this is my first experience with Avid and my last. Rooms are over priced for what is offered.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank S9698MLronr

Thank you so very much for your stay with us at the Avid Nashville Airport Hotel. We apologize we were unable to provide you with the quality service that you deserve. We appreciate your feedback and hope you would give us a chance to make it up to you in the not too distant future.