Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
kbells2
North Bergen, New Jersey

So happy we found this hotel.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 24, 2023via mobile
After checking in and out of a horrible hotel, we found this gem. The rooms are spotless. The whole hotel is spotless. It is brand new and well kept. The beds are comfortable. The pillows are comfortable and the staff is wonderful. They make warm homemade cookies every day and they make popcorn every day for the guests. At no charge, they also have coffee free every day 24 hours a day, and they have free breakfast which included an egg, white burrito, cereal, toast, bagels, juice, and other things. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and I will definitely be using this hotel when I go back again to Nashville.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Lol.travel
    C$225
11.0 km from avid hotels Nashville Airport, an IHG hotel
Bar/Lounge
Tell travelers more about your photo
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$128
12.2 km from avid hotels Nashville Airport, an IHG hotel
View more hotels in Nashville
All reviews near airport the holiday inn gladly stay again an early flight comfortable bed convenient location free breakfast front desk one night airplane uber shuttle lobby noise downtown tv
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2023 via mobile

This is now my go-to hotel when I need to stay near the Nashville airport before an early flight. I have stayed there several times and will be there again in a few days. The hotel is modern and my room has always been comfortable. Parking is plentiful and I think they have stay/park options for travelers.

To be fair, I am only there a few hours when I stay and am always out before breakfast time so I can’t speak to how the stay might be experienced by folks who stay multiple nights.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Heidicphq
Reviewed October 14, 2023

We stayed one night at the Avid Nashville. The lobby area is very welcoming and Jordyn helped check us in. She was very helpful and friendly. We were offered water and there was fresh popcorn as well. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked the convenience to the airport and the complimentary breakfast. They had muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, pastries, grab and go bars, hard boiled eggs and egg bites. It’s a nice hotel @ a fair price. Thanks again to Jordyn!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michellem07
Reviewed September 25, 2023 via mobile

In one word: bad!
Our stay was negative in many ways (also, I tried to post this review on IHGs website and the system wouldn't let me post despite logging into my account and confirming my stay).
1. Arrived late at night to find urine on the outer bowl of toilet(took a pic to show and good thing we travel with Lysol wipes).
2. Every night for the 3 nights we stayed the fire alarm went off (was told by front desk that another guest was doing it but only manager, who was not there on weekends, had access to video cameras).
3. Hotel is located directly at the end of runway so planes are VERY loud. They provide ear plugs in room, but kept me awake all 3 nights (Do NOT stay if you're a light sleeper).
4. Walls are thin and doors have gaps, so you hear everything including doors closing and loud drunks in middle of night.
5. Arrived to check-in around 9:30pm and no one was at the front desk. We waited about 10 minutes and then finally called the hotel number to get someone to come to the front.
6. The bed was messed up when we arrived. For the first night it was creaking all night even at the slightest movement. The next morning I had to lift the bed and fix the baseboard to stop the noise. The mattress itself sunk in slightly, so not the most comfortable.
7. The shower door was not properly sealed and had a big gap on the bottom so created a little flood in bathroom every time we showered.
8. TV didn't work properly (had a blank, black screen). We told front desk and he seemed to know the problem (as if it happens all the time). He came to the room to switch the input. It happened again the next morning but at least we knew how to fix it ourselves. Seems like a common problem.

To be fair, I will point out that the location close to airport was convenient and the 1 front desk person was helpful when we had to check out and in every day (an annoying problem with IHG booking system).

Unfortunately, this was a VERY bad experience and do NOT recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank findingaspot
Reviewed August 6, 2023

Perfect for what we needed. Park and fly deal was great. Easy shuttle to the airport. Super clean hotel. Updated and new. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We will stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelfun044
Reviewed July 22, 2023

The hotel is super clean. Staff is friendly, rooms are comfortable and functional, and the breakfast is really good! They even give you cookies. Please try the cinnamon rolls! I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: They have an airport shuttle along with grab and go breakfast
Date of stay: July 2023