1,005 results
All reviews great location front desk every afternoon live music free shuttle within walking distance free breakfast bridgestone arena lower broadway shuttle service honky tonks music city center yogurt bars and restaurants parking garage hotel shuttle the hotel offers
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Booked for 2 nights but when checking in found out he only booked us for 1 night and then the next night cost us $40.00 more a night.
Floor had carpet stains, bathtub after a shower took almost 20 minutes to drain. Woke up to alot of water on the floor by the toilet.. (I did report this to the front desk). If we are going to pay over $500.00 for 2 nights we expect the room to be clean.

Room Tip: Request the side that does not have construction crews working until dark right outside your window.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Kathy S,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay. The team and I were sad to read that you did not completely enjoy your stay. I was happy to see that the front desk team responded quickly to your concerns and were able to move you into a different room. I realize how frustrating it is to have to move rooms and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

The team and I do hope you consider us for the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean and comfortable. I traveled alone for business and I felt completely safe. Yes, there is construction but isn't there construction everywhere? The front desk folks were kind and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Baicita<
Thank you for kind review of the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. The team and I were thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. See you soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Holiday Inn for the first two nights of our holiday in Tennessee and we would definitely stay again. It’s very conveniently located on Broadway, close to the action, without being right in the middle of the mayhem. The bars are walking distance, although there is also a courtesy bus. Our room was large with a good bathroom (great mirror and lighting), enormous comfy bed, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, massive TV and very easy-to-use climate control. Staff were all very friendly. There’s music and snacks in the lobby every evening. The gym was well equipped. And we thought that the breakfast was fantastic: omelettes, muffins, pancakes, warm cinnamon buns, vanilla coffee (and various meaty items that we didn’t eat) - all very American and a total novelty for us (compared to the drab old fare in the multiple U.K. Holiday Inns I’ve stayed in). Everything was way above my expectations of a Holiday Inn Express. (P.S. The nearby Mockingbird restaurant is a fabulous spot for supper and cocktails).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear ToonTravels1958,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center. The team and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I was happy to read you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our new breakfast.

See you soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

After 2 texts and 3 phone calls to the hotel front desk, and an almost 2 hour wait, the free shuttle finally showed up. It was freezing waiting outside for shuttle and the hassle w/having to call/text caused me to have a migraine headache that ultimately had me hospitalized while on vacation. I have tried to reach the GM Clay via phone and email to no avail to discuss this situation further...there was also a sanitary issue that was resolved at midnight as it was not completed after the 1st request. I was awarded points back for that issue and while I do appreciate it, I would like a reply from Clay W. regarding the shuttle incident and resulting medical condition and hospitalization.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Lisa S.

Thank you for your review. The team and I were sad to see that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. As I am sure you experienced, traffic on New Years Eve is very busy in Downtown Nashville and as such our shuttle is often sitting in that traffic. Due to long wait times and heavy traffic in the downtown area considerations for alternate rides were made available at time of check in. As well, we believe we have responded to all of your emails, phone calls and IHG guest relations calls. Lastly, the front desk team addressed your concerns of cleanliness in your room at your time of check out with IHG points to your satisfaction. We do value you as a IHG Platinum member and it is our goal to ensure you have a seamless experience.

I do hope this answers any questions for you and in the event I can be of further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Ok so we planned this little get away to Nashville so we thought quick and easy old reliable Holiday Inn! Sleep in and chill by the pool a little! So we were put in a room literally 200 feet off of a huge crater hole in the ground- construction site! From 230 am all night all day! At 5 am we demanded to switch rooms— where we got double beds!!! Instead of a king that we paid for! Literally no sleep- not very good for what you paid for this place!!! The pool was freezing in August! Won’t go back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear S D,
Thank you for your review. I certainly understand your frustration. Nashville is undergoing a Renaissance and there are 11 separate construction sites in Downtown. I do regret that you did not completely enjoy your stay but I do hope you consider us for future visits to Nashville.