“Excellent”

Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Monterey, Tennessee
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This is a great hotel . Good people good food. This was a great stay.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Roanoke
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Had never stayed at a Drury Inn and it was a great experience. I didn't expect much from what I expected to be a "typical" hotel near an airport. We were surprised at the overall quality of the stay, especially since it was reasonably priced.

Pleasant, helpful, cheerful, professioal staff - really stood out above most places I've stayed. Room was clean and comfortable. The selection of pillows was really nice, as I've taken to travelling with my own because of the quality of so many hotel pillows. Bed was comfortable.

When I saw the bus loads of teenagers arriving, I expected a noisy night, but never heard a peep, though our room was right at the elevators.

The extra's are nice, like the free snacks and drinks, though we didn't avail ourselves of them.

The only thing I noticed that wasn't nearly perfect was that the exhaust in the bathroom was not working. It really wasn't all that noticable, but I'm an HVAC engineer, so I noticed.

I heartily recommend this hotel and will not only stay here in the future, but I will look for Drury Inn's when I travel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Thomas B
Indiana
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Missed the evening goodies on a Thursday night when several busses of senior citizens like myself hit the hotel at the same time. Apparently, they were starving and thirsty, and while I refused to stand in a line that reached almost to Birmingham( a slight exaggeration), the food looked average by normal human standards. To top it off, a bus load of students showed up to add to the noise and crowd. Great news for the hotel, but I think I will look for an alternative the next time. To top it off, all the road construction only added to the desire to by-pass Nashville.

Room Tip: Suite 510 offers lots of windows and room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you for your concern with our 5:30 Kickback during your stay. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us, and I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and do hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your travel needs.
Blountville, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Checked in late evening. Front desk and lobby area had very good appearance. Secure gated parking with plenty of spaces. Room was super clean, nicely decorated, and very comfortable. Very clean carpeting and granite type floor tile. Large flat screen tv. Large desk area and fast internet service. Great breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We have stayed at this Drury Inn twice and have been pleased with our stay both times. The place is clean and easy to get to from anywhere in Nashville. We love the indoor/outdoor pool. The hot breakfast was good and filling. The manager, Tim, was very friendly and was busy at breakfast helping and seeing if we needed anything. When planning our trip to Nashville we knew we wanted to stay here. It is a great place to stay and eat and a good value. Next time we go to Nashville we plan to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
chicago
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Another great stay at the Drury Inn thanks to Michael Cline, Asst. Manager. All the staff were very helpful and pleasant. We have never had a bad experience staying at any Drury Inn.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple