Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
M S

Nice enough place, staff could use some improvement

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 11, 2022via mobile
This was a nice enough place and we lucked into a good rate. The location is convenient, even if you aren’t using the airport.

The check-in lady was very rude. I came in, gave my name, and she said that I checked in online, which I confirmed. So she said, “what do you need from me then?” I needed room keys. We made several trips out in the morning with our things and we were yelled at by the desk staff to check out as we headed out the first time. It was the most uncomfortable and bizarre check in and check out experience that I’ve had in a long time.

The room was fine - clean, comfortable, good amenities

Breakfast wasn’t available early enough for us to eat there, so I can’t speak to that.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    C$151
    C$155
10.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
C$136
7.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Restaurant
View more hotels in Nashville
1,118 results
All reviews nashville airport the hilton garden inn front desk hilton brand room was clean airport shuttle would definitely stay here again hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2022 via mobile

First the good, Ladies at desk are helpful and friendly. The guy that brought out breakfast was as well because I only was given one pancake, I brought it to his attention and he took care of it no problem. Now to the “BAD” on check in day I call the hotel and asked if our room is ready at 3:15, they said no and ask me if I wanted another room, they gave me 322. We went to our concert, came in late and first thing Sunday morning “Slam, Slam, Slam” we was next to the linen closet. At check out I brought it to the front desk attention “STONE FACED ME” no apologies, just “I can take $20 off the room. Does he realize he’s in the “hospitality industry” not a bouncer at a bar? Customer service is not his strong suit. And to make sure you realize who I’m talking about, I checked out today 04/03/22 @noon. I won’t be back, but please keep anyone else from having to deal with this guy. -Diamond Guest-

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2022

There is NOT a pool as clearly advertised. There is not a complimentary breakfast as clearing advertised. The complimentary breakfast is $8. there is a restaurant that is pretty expensive. No phone in room. No hot shower. no trash cans in room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed March 25, 2022 via mobile

Location is great but be aware there will be overnight plane noise. It’s on the flight path. Staff was friendly but rooms weren’t as clean as you usually see in an HGI. Furniture was a little wobbly and other minor things. No Kleenex, for example.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2022 via mobile

I have stayed here before and it was quite good. The hotel renovations look nice but, the dining was underwhelming.

Dinner - only two low level red wines and others could not get various liquors. Also, out of some food products.

Breakfast - 7:15 AM - slow service, out of potatoes and breads were dismal. Had to ask for silverware after waiting 10 minutes for service.

Hope it improves for a future visit.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2022

Room initially provided still has guests in it and was not ready for check in. Coffee maker in the replacement room provided was not working. Internet connection was not working and you have to use a promotional code to connect to the internet.

Date of stay: January 2022