Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jgandee2017
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin

A Great Start

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 17, 2022
We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn-Airport location on our first night in Nashville. It was handy in order for us to pick up a rental car the next day so we could collect our 5 adult kids and spouses from the airport to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary at a VRBO in Nashville.
We had dinner that night at the Hilton Garden Inn restaurant which was amazing! I had Grilled Salmon with roasted vegetables and rice pilaf, incredibly tasty. My husband had a mashed potato bowl with chicken that was really good too.
The staff was very kind and went out of their way to make our stay perfect. The room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious too.
Date of stay: May 2022
Room Tip: 6th floor for city view
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
  • Algotels
    C$155
10.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
    C$101
7.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Restaurant
View more hotels in Nashville
1,118 results
All reviews nashville airport the hilton garden inn front desk hilton brand room was clean airport shuttle would definitely stay here again hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2022

The hotel is in a great location and the shuttle to the airport was very helpful. We were also able to leave our car during the trip. The room was average with an uncomfortable bed and small bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 1, 2022

Only given 1 room key at check in. When coming back to room after first evening out notices air conditioner was working so someone at desk attempted to fix 3 times then said we had to switch rooms (late at night). Moved to handicap accessible room. Bathroom locked from inside and air conditioner not working. Manager told us to find something to stick in door too unlock bathroom and we would have to deal with air conditioner! No one wearing uniforms so couldn’t identify who was staff member. Husband went down to use fitness center and there were no codes to turn on equipment. Leaks in ceiling and floor near elevators and lobby with towels laid over them. Pool was closed for “maintenance’. Awful upkeep of this hotel and staff for what could be a nice hotel! Have never had a bad experience at a Hilton and expected so much better!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2022 via mobile

This was a nice enough place and we lucked into a good rate. The location is convenient, even if you aren’t using the airport.

The check-in lady was very rude. I came in, gave my name, and she said that I checked in online, which I confirmed. So she said, “what do you need from me then?” I needed room keys. We made several trips out in the morning with our things and we were yelled at by the desk staff to check out as we headed out the first time. It was the most uncomfortable and bizarre check in and check out experience that I’ve had in a long time.

The room was fine - clean, comfortable, good amenities

Breakfast wasn’t available early enough for us to eat there, so I can’t speak to that.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2022 via mobile

First the good, Ladies at desk are helpful and friendly. The guy that brought out breakfast was as well because I only was given one pancake, I brought it to his attention and he took care of it no problem. Now to the “BAD” on check in day I call the hotel and asked if our room is ready at 3:15, they said no and ask me if I wanted another room, they gave me 322. We went to our concert, came in late and first thing Sunday morning “Slam, Slam, Slam” we was next to the linen closet. At check out I brought it to the front desk attention “STONE FACED ME” no apologies, just “I can take $20 off the room. Does he realize he’s in the “hospitality industry” not a bouncer at a bar? Customer service is not his strong suit. And to make sure you realize who I’m talking about, I checked out today 04/03/22 @noon. I won’t be back, but please keep anyone else from having to deal with this guy. -Diamond Guest-

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2022

There is NOT a pool as clearly advertised. There is not a complimentary breakfast as clearing advertised. The complimentary breakfast is $8. there is a restaurant that is pretty expensive. No phone in room. No hot shower. no trash cans in room.

Date of stay: March 2022