Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michael H

Very disappointed with this hotel

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 19, 2022
Very disappointed with my stay at this hotel.

I booked the hotel for two nights 5/7 to 5/9. The booking was for 3 adults and a toddler and the confirmed booking was for one 2-queen bed room for 2 nights.
After driving 17 hrs. straight from PA to TN and at time of check-in at 5/7 night, I was told only 1-king-bed room was available. I have no choice but to take it as I desperately needed rest. I did not gave the lady at the front desk any difficult time for this issue, but simply request for a rolling bed for room and change to a 2-queen-beds the next day once a room is available. The lady at the front desk told me they have roller bed.

Now the frustrating part:
1 hour after checked in, at 9pm, no roller bed. The room phone doesn't work, so I checked with the front desk lady again in person. She directed me to another guy for help; 30 minutes later, this guy brought me a baby cradle. I explained to him that I need a roller bed that sleep an adult and he said he'll take care of it.

1 hour later, at 10:30pm, I checked with the front desk lady again (in person as room phone does not work), she said the guy is out and she will check with him again when he returns. I waited until 11:30 pm, no news. At that time, I knew that those people are pulling my legs. I went to sleep with 3 adults and a toddle on the same bed.

The next day, the day shift front desk person was able to move me to a 2-queen-beds room. At checked out on 5/9, I was charged $40 more than my confirmed booking price.

Info: Booking confirmation number: 3252329238
Date of stay: May 2022
Room Tip: no swimming pool; night shift personnel very unprofessional
1.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    C$474
    C$546
7.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Restaurant
Tell travelers more about your photo
    C$136
    C$101
  • Hotels.com
    C$136
11.8 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
View more hotels in Nashville
1,118 results
All reviews nashville airport the hilton garden inn front desk hilton brand room was clean airport shuttle would definitely stay here again hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2022

We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn-Airport location on our first night in Nashville. It was handy in order for us to pick up a rental car the next day so we could collect our 5 adult kids and spouses from the airport to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary at a VRBO in Nashville.
We had dinner that night at the Hilton Garden Inn restaurant which was amazing! I had Grilled Salmon with roasted vegetables and rice pilaf, incredibly tasty. My husband had a mashed potato bowl with chicken that was really good too.
The staff was very kind and went out of their way to make our stay perfect. The room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious too.

Room tip: 6th floor for city view
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed May 5, 2022

The hotel is in a great location and the shuttle to the airport was very helpful. We were also able to leave our car during the trip. The room was average with an uncomfortable bed and small bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 1, 2022

Only given 1 room key at check in. When coming back to room after first evening out notices air conditioner was working so someone at desk attempted to fix 3 times then said we had to switch rooms (late at night). Moved to handicap accessible room. Bathroom locked from inside and air conditioner not working. Manager told us to find something to stick in door too unlock bathroom and we would have to deal with air conditioner! No one wearing uniforms so couldn’t identify who was staff member. Husband went down to use fitness center and there were no codes to turn on equipment. Leaks in ceiling and floor near elevators and lobby with towels laid over them. Pool was closed for “maintenance’. Awful upkeep of this hotel and staff for what could be a nice hotel! Have never had a bad experience at a Hilton and expected so much better!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2022 via mobile

This was a nice enough place and we lucked into a good rate. The location is convenient, even if you aren’t using the airport.

The check-in lady was very rude. I came in, gave my name, and she said that I checked in online, which I confirmed. So she said, “what do you need from me then?” I needed room keys. We made several trips out in the morning with our things and we were yelled at by the desk staff to check out as we headed out the first time. It was the most uncomfortable and bizarre check in and check out experience that I’ve had in a long time.

The room was fine - clean, comfortable, good amenities

Breakfast wasn’t available early enough for us to eat there, so I can’t speak to that.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2022 via mobile

First the good, Ladies at desk are helpful and friendly. The guy that brought out breakfast was as well because I only was given one pancake, I brought it to his attention and he took care of it no problem. Now to the “BAD” on check in day I call the hotel and asked if our room is ready at 3:15, they said no and ask me if I wanted another room, they gave me 322. We went to our concert, came in late and first thing Sunday morning “Slam, Slam, Slam” we was next to the linen closet. At check out I brought it to the front desk attention “STONE FACED ME” no apologies, just “I can take $20 off the room. Does he realize he’s in the “hospitality industry” not a bouncer at a bar? Customer service is not his strong suit. And to make sure you realize who I’m talking about, I checked out today 04/03/22 @noon. I won’t be back, but please keep anyone else from having to deal with this guy. -Diamond Guest-

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple