Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Victor
United States

Very Happy with this location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 11, 2022via mobile
Had last minute flight out of BNA. Friendly staff and great location. Front desk and shuttle service was great. Breakfast cooked to order took too long, so I’d suggest grabbing a muffin and juice unless you’ve got a lot of time. Very fairly priced accommodations for the area.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$171
  • Algotels
    C$175
10.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
C$136
7.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Restaurant
View more hotels in Nashville
1,118 results
All reviews nashville airport the hilton garden inn front desk hilton brand room was clean airport shuttle would definitely stay here again hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2022

This hotel is absolutely disgusting and NOT worth the $250/night we paid. We arrived after a very long road trip and needed rest for the night. There was NO place to park and we were charged for parking twice, as no one told us to validate our parking ticket. My daughter had gotten car sick right before we arrived and desperately needed some water. I tried to but some from the lobby and there was NONE available! I went to the restaurant and was given 4 tall GLASS glasses to take up to my room. The hotel room was filthy. The light switches were smeared brown, the vent had black mold on it and there was a VERY thin glass patio door that didn't open, but over looked a very small ledge. I called down to housekeeping to get some extra blankets for the pull out sofa bed. An hour later they arrived with ONE PILLOW! We needed to sleep and did not want to wait another hour, so we covered up with bath towels from the bathroom. The elevator was out of order and it took forever to get to our room and was so over crowded! The pool was PACKED! The next morning, we went to swim at 7:00am and the pool was clearly not cleaned from the night before. There was chunks of hair floating all over and it smelled like straight URINE! It was also advertised as a heated pool but it was FREEZING! We immediately pulled our kids from the pool, took a shower and left! I contacted the manager of the hotel and was given a $75 credit. I have stayed at many Hilton hotels and this definitely did not meet the expectations of the Hilton brand.

Reviewed June 2, 2022

Terrible service. No room cleaning, have to get your own towels and coffee from lobby, no one brings them to the room. Did not have their breakfast, it didn't look very clean. Some staff did not help in solving problems.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Hanan N
Reviewed May 19, 2022

Very disappointed with my stay at this hotel.

I booked the hotel for two nights 5/7 to 5/9. The booking was for 3 adults and a toddler and the confirmed booking was for one 2-queen bed room for 2 nights.
After driving 17 hrs. straight from PA to TN and at time of check-in at 5/7 night, I was told only 1-king-bed room was available. I have no choice but to take it as I desperately needed rest. I did not gave the lady at the front desk any difficult time for this issue, but simply request for a rolling bed for room and change to a 2-queen-beds the next day once a room is available. The lady at the front desk told me they have roller bed.

Now the frustrating part:
1 hour after checked in, at 9pm, no roller bed. The room phone doesn't work, so I checked with the front desk lady again in person. She directed me to another guy for help; 30 minutes later, this guy brought me a baby cradle. I explained to him that I need a roller bed that sleep an adult and he said he'll take care of it.

1 hour later, at 10:30pm, I checked with the front desk lady again (in person as room phone does not work), she said the guy is out and she will check with him again when he returns. I waited until 11:30 pm, no news. At that time, I knew that those people are pulling my legs. I went to sleep with 3 adults and a toddle on the same bed.

The next day, the day shift front desk person was able to move me to a 2-queen-beds room. At checked out on 5/9, I was charged $40 more than my confirmed booking price.

Info: Booking confirmation number: 3252329238

Room tip: no swimming pool; night shift personnel very unprofessional
Reviewed May 17, 2022

We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn-Airport location on our first night in Nashville. It was handy in order for us to pick up a rental car the next day so we could collect our 5 adult kids and spouses from the airport to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary at a VRBO in Nashville.
We had dinner that night at the Hilton Garden Inn restaurant which was amazing! I had Grilled Salmon with roasted vegetables and rice pilaf, incredibly tasty. My husband had a mashed potato bowl with chicken that was really good too.
The staff was very kind and went out of their way to make our stay perfect. The room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious too.

Room tip: 6th floor for city view
Reviewed May 5, 2022

The hotel is in a great location and the shuttle to the airport was very helpful. We were also able to leave our car during the trip. The room was average with an uncomfortable bed and small bathroom.

Date of stay: April 2022