Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
wetravel1965
Pontotoc, Mississippi

This location needs to shut down!

Review of Nash Haus Hotel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 25, 2022via mobile
I am absolutely embarrassed for Hilton properties! I always stay in Hilton brands and have had MANY stays. In a few locations we have been a little less than impressed but Hilton is almost always willing and helpful to make things the best. But NEVER anything like this location. Since it was a solo trip and I am a female, my priority was a safe location. Until yesterday I at least felt like that was a success. But no more. Altercation between the front desk clerk and a customer who was upset….was handled the way I would expect to see in a third world country. Atrocious. And all because the clerk had check someone else into this occupied room and they walked in on someone sleeping at 2am. On this site they list having a pool…..no pool anywhere near here. Gym is full of equipment that either doesn’t work or you have to pay to use, business center is a printer on the side of the check in desk (which also does not work), and the on-site restaurant, if you can even call it that is just absurd. Bar the same. As I diamond member of Hilton, we get free breakfast at all locations. This morning I was told I could choose between scrambled eggs or an omelet….that’s all they had left. And this was before the end of the breakfast time. So so sad! Definitely a never again for me!
Date of stay: September 2022
Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay!
Trip type: Travelled solo
    C$152
  • Trip.com
10.0 km from Nash Haus Hotel
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
C$136
7.0 km from Nash Haus Hotel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Nashville
1,118 results
All reviews nashville airport the hilton garden inn front desk hilton brand room was clean airport shuttle would definitely stay here again hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2022

This is a pretty good property. It is older but has had some refreshing done. People are all very nice, always have been. Location is convenient and easy to get in and out of. Only complaint is Breakfast starts at 7:00am. When you are in town for business starting at 6:00 would be much more convenient.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank rthender53
Reviewed August 21, 2022

The hotel is perfectly fine for a short airport stay. We came here after an abysmal stay at the Hyatt Place so they could really do not wrong at that point. Staff were very nice. The breakfast was head and shoulders above the Hyatt and the room was much better.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Nappen
Reviewed June 11, 2022 via mobile

Had last minute flight out of BNA. Friendly staff and great location. Front desk and shuttle service was great. Breakfast cooked to order took too long, so I’d suggest grabbing a muffin and juice unless you’ve got a lot of time. Very fairly priced accommodations for the area.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VictorEnglish
Reviewed June 9, 2022

This hotel is absolutely disgusting and NOT worth the $250/night we paid. We arrived after a very long road trip and needed rest for the night. There was NO place to park and we were charged for parking twice, as no one told us to validate our parking ticket. My daughter had gotten car sick right before we arrived and desperately needed some water. I tried to but some from the lobby and there was NONE available! I went to the restaurant and was given 4 tall GLASS glasses to take up to my room. The hotel room was filthy. The light switches were smeared brown, the vent had black mold on it and there was a VERY thin glass patio door that didn't open, but over looked a very small ledge. I called down to housekeeping to get some extra blankets for the pull out sofa bed. An hour later they arrived with ONE PILLOW! We needed to sleep and did not want to wait another hour, so we covered up with bath towels from the bathroom. The elevator was out of order and it took forever to get to our room and was so over crowded! The pool was PACKED! The next morning, we went to swim at 7:00am and the pool was clearly not cleaned from the night before. There was chunks of hair floating all over and it smelled like straight URINE! It was also advertised as a heated pool but it was FREEZING! We immediately pulled our kids from the pool, took a shower and left! I contacted the manager of the hotel and was given a $75 credit. I have stayed at many Hilton hotels and this definitely did not meet the expectations of the Hilton brand.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed June 2, 2022

Terrible service. No room cleaning, have to get your own towels and coffee from lobby, no one brings them to the room. Did not have their breakfast, it didn't look very clean. Some staff did not help in solving problems.

Date of stay: May 2022