Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dragon E

You will be stranded if you book here.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 21, 2024
DON'T BOOK HERE. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE.

Nashhaus needs to overhaul their booking system. Arrived on a late Friday evening to find multiple waiting in the lobby because the hotel had overbooked/double-booked several rooms and left people stranded. I called earlier in the week to confirm my booking but apparently that did not matter. I never even got a straight on what was happening because I could not get a straight answer from the staff member at the front desk. We were basically told that we weren't going to get a room and had to drive around a busy friday night in a tourist town attempting to find a room like beggars at the inn. The worst part is they had apparently been dealing with this issue all day and definitely had time to call me and tell me that they were not going to have enough rooms.

Nashhaus did not apologize or attempt to give a refund. I will be disputing with my bank and will never book with Nashhaus again.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$182
    C$192
10.0 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Pool
Tell travelers more about your photo
    C$102
11.8 km from Nash House Nashville Airport
Free parking
View more hotels in Nashville
1,118 results
All reviews nashville airport the hilton garden inn front desk hilton brand room was clean airport shuttle would definitely stay here again hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2023

1 star, only because it is the lowest option and because they let us check in early. Should of been a red flag. Not a car in the parking lot (except employees, we can only guess). Room keys didn’t work, had to go back down to the desk. Want water from the fountain? Nope, doesn’t work. Ok, how about ice from the ice machine, nah, that doesn’t work either. Ok, how about a little TV before bed? Sorry, no cable connection. Ok, at least they will have coffee brewing in the hotel lobby, right?!?! Nah. That is too much work for the receptionist to do while he is laying on the couch in the lobby!
Worst stay ever! And expensive for one night!

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2023

Still waiting for our room which was paid for months ago and check in was 3 and now it’s 5:30pm. My friends and I legit had to get ready in the lobby and currently have no place to put our bags….this is the worst experience ever.

Room tip: Don’t come here
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2023

Wow, please if you read this do not stay at this hotel. Absolutely no management, no one takes responsibility for any issues , you can't get a room key because "system down " it has been a week with today's technology not acceptable no staff to attend to your room you have to go to front desk and ask for washcloths and towels front desk will tell you we are working on it dillingently but walked into managers office one person just relaxing . Not concerned at all about conditions of this hotel stay elsewhere we are changing hotels as we speak

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2022

Hotel is in quiet location. Within 5 minutes to the Nashville Airport. Has airport shuttle, and restaurant on site. Room was clean and quiet. Staff was helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again when in the Nashville area.

Date of stay: December 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 25, 2022 via mobile

I am absolutely embarrassed for Hilton properties! I always stay in Hilton brands and have had MANY stays. In a few locations we have been a little less than impressed but Hilton is almost always willing and helpful to make things the best. But NEVER anything like this location. Since it was a solo trip and I am a female, my priority was a safe location. Until yesterday I at least felt like that was a success. But no more. Altercation between the front desk clerk and a customer who was upset….was handled the way I would expect to see in a third world country. Atrocious. And all because the clerk had check someone else into this occupied room and they walked in on someone sleeping at 2am. On this site they list having a pool…..no pool anywhere near here. Gym is full of equipment that either doesn’t work or you have to pay to use, business center is a printer on the side of the check in desk (which also does not work), and the on-site restaurant, if you can even call it that is just absurd. Bar the same. As I diamond member of Hilton, we get free breakfast at all locations. This morning I was told I could choose between scrambled eggs or an omelet….that’s all they had left. And this was before the end of the breakfast time. So so sad! Definitely a never again for me!

Room tip: Find somewhere else to stay!
Date of stay: September 2022