All reviewsfront desktwo bedroom suiteextended stayyogurtshuttle driverindoor poolthe general managerthe room was nicefree breakfastcaseydowntowndishwasherkitchenettethermostathousekeeperpetsconcert
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 months and had a great experience. Kari P and Kelsey worked the front desk and they made my stay a real treat. They were both very friendly and always asked how I was doing when they saw me. Kari especially went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Hello Cassie T!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review about your recent stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport. I was excited to read that Kari and Kelsey took such great care of you while you were here. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

After a 9 hour drive, we were greeted with smiles and genuinely friendly service. Heather checked us in and invited us to the social hour in the lobby that she had set up. She was happy to see us again when we did come back down later and proceeded to chat with us and other guests. Heather also went out of her way to give us recommendations to great places to eat and visit in the Nashville area. Our room was nice and we had a great two nights stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Hello hpie03!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent experience at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport on Trip Advisor. I was thrilled to read your comments regarding Heather. She is new to that particular role but she is doing a great job at it. So happy to hear that you enjoyed her and your time with us. We hope to see you again soon and, again, thank you for the shout out.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

We are travelling cross-country and after a day of driving, it was awesome to walk in and be greeted with music, free food and drinks, and a super friendly staff member named Heather. During the rest of our stay here Heather was very helpful and even printed out a list of restaurants and attractions to visit in Nashville while we are here just for us! The room was super clean and cool, beds were comfortable. Definitely wouldn't have taken my chances with any other hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hello Justice S!

I hope all is well with your cross- country venture and your travels are leading you to a mulititude of fun adventures. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such an awesome review about your stay at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport and your kind words about Heather. She is new to her position but so far she has done an outstanding job so it was great to hear some guest compliments and I can not wait to share this with her and the team.
We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Clean room,courteous staff & a wonderful view.This was my first visit to states & I must say that everyday in TownePlace ws a delightful experience .I stayed in room 315 from May14- June 4th2016 three weeks.Casey used to drove us to our office every morning ,he used to brief us abt the weather ,must visit places in Nashville ,the music festival etc.He was very polite & cheerful.I just wanted to thank him & all other staff fr making me feel homely ! Cheersss!!!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Hello Rajan,

I hope all is well? Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport and particularly about your experience with Casey. He is a true asset to our team and it sounds like you experienced that first hand. We hope to see you again soon. I can't wait to share this with him and the team!

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Our family decided to take a last minute trip to Nashville, TN. We hadn't planned where we would staying. We arrived to Townplace suites pretty late on Friday. We were stressed as on nearby hotels did not have not have available rooms. Fortunately, we were greeted by a friendly HP Suites representative, Chelsey. Chesley took the time to help us find the best room for our bugdet and family. We were pleasantly surprised to how just how upscale our room was for being a standard room. Also, the hotel was very clean; specially for being pet friendly. All the workers we encountered were friendly and courteous. The breakfast had a great variety to pick from. The food and coffee was hot.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachnbart
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

HELLO Rachnbart!

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport. I was more than thrilled to read that your experience with Chelsea was helpful and exuded our most important trait ... guest service!

I can't wait to share this with her and the team.