All reviewsgrand ole opryopryland hotelcontinental breakfastroom was cleanhot tubindoor poolbob evansunderground parkinghard boiled eggswithin walking distancefree shuttlefront desk staffgeneral jacksonyogurtwould stay here againice machineshuttle service
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The bed was like sleeping on a rock. I would suggest bringing your own pillows their pillows are flat. The shower was so gross. Dirty tile and stained mat. We showered standing on a towel it was so gross. Also the handle was broken. The pool was closed. I was not informed that the pool was closed for renavations at the time of my reservation or within the three weeks before arrival. If amenities are not available the hotel should send out a email or call to inform the guest ahead. We would have found a hotel with a working indoor pool. The pictures online are very deceitful. Will not be back..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
guesthouseinnsuites1, Hotel Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Guest House Inn & Suites Nashville.
Our apologies for all the inconveniences you had with your stay like amenities and cleanliness.
We are taking efforts to offer our guests a better stay, but somehow it has not worked for you.
Your review is serious to us and we will take effective actions to check and rectify the mismatches and you can truly expect a better stay next time.

Hope to see you back,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We were a bit worried after reading a few reviews, but had a nice surprise! They are currently renovating and you could tell our room is newly renovated. Had beautiful floors and an awesome mural of Nashville on the back wall. Room was clean, good customer service. Breakfast was good too. Only disappointment was the pool is currently closed to be renovated.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Guest House Inn & Suites, Nashville.
Appreciate your feedback and telling us what you liked and what lacked during your stay.
We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality.
Hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I stay at very nice hotels often so I was set on keeping an open mind about this hotel as it was part of a travel package with a group. I gave it a 2 because the staff was very nice. When I need some things for a sick kid they went out of their way to help me. However, I found a slipper in my bed between the fitted and flat sheet! I assume they did not change sheets from the guest before me. They cleaned the kids rooms and did not replace their towels they took out and didn’t have any more. Breakfast was ok. Guest dryer and pool were closed. I would never recommend this place unless they fixed up the place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarrieShaw
guesthouseinnsuites1, Webmaster at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. Your review will be shared with our management team so these concerns can be addressed. Our guest's experience is of high importance to us and your comments will not be taken lightly. Again, please accept our deepest apologies.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Good: convenient location, friendly front desk staff (although one person smelled highly of marijuana, maybe that's why she was so friendly, lol)

Bad: Floors were filthy. Bring slippers with you for sure. Bathroom was full of hairs on the floor. I had to clean it myself which is not what one wants to do on vacation. Shower faucet came off right in our hands. Housekeeping said they did not have any toilet paper. Really? Went out and bought our own. Shuttle service: it's was sprinkling out so we didn't want to walk to convention center which is literally a 4 minute drive from hotel. John said he couldn't take us there because he had to leave for the airport in 20 minutes. Fine, whatever, Lyft was only 6.00. Took shuttle downtown. Ride down was good. Ride back was different story. First shuttle was full, ok, no problem, waited for 2nd shuttle. She said she wasn't going to our hotel. 3rd shuttle, he wasn't going there either, said we were supposed to be on 2nd shuttle. We gave up and took Lyft back. Pool is closed indefinitely. Breakfast was your typical continental breakfast. Beds were very loud. Pillows very flat. Bring your own.
Just really wished the room was cleaner. If it had been, I probably would of rated higher.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank nurse101

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley during your recent visit to our area. We appreciate your review and the observations both positive as well as negative. They are precious to us and we shall surely take them for improvement. We are addressing your observations point by point for further improvement and you shall definitely see the difference during your next visit. We await your earliest next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This is our 4th trip to Nashville in 2 years, last trip being last November. We have stayed at the Guesthouse each trip. When I rated it on this site in November I was contacted by the hotel and asked about my stay. I told them I thought the staff was friendly enough but lacked guidance.
Also stated that the company that was doing their remodeling should be reconsidered, why remodel when the finished product is mediocre at best? Paint splattered on the new tile and big scrapes on the doors? The place was a wreck.
They explained that they were going through some management issues and assured me things were getting addressed and comped me a free night. We were there last week and stayed 2 nights. We had booked 3 nights but left after 2 as it was disgusting. When we arrived there was all kinds of dirt on the carpet in front of the scraped up door, opened the door to a filthy floor with a hair tie laying on the floor. No covers on the electrical outlets. Great first impression. When we left the next morning asked if they could make sure I room was cleaned and mopped, came back to the very same filth.
We do not need a fancy room, but it needs to be clean. There is not excuse for filth, if you are paying someone to clean....make sure that is what is being done.
The rooms should be inspected to make sure they are up to standard for their guests.
The only reason I gave it a 2 was that we love the location, but we will be looking for a new place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cooldude48
guesthouseinnsuites1, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Guest House Inn & Suites and taking time to give us your review.
We appreciate the positives like the convenient location ,but please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.
Your observations has been taken up by a team for verification and necessary actions.
It shall be our endeavor to offer a fantastic experience to all our guests,but regret that this was not case with your stay.
I shall personally assist you and ensure that you get a fine stay next time as I don't want your last memory of this hotel to be a negative one.

Regards,