“Try the noodles!”

Kelly's Cajun Grill
Ranked #678 of 2,334 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

The food is hot and fresh every time I come here. They have good bourbon chicken with red beans and rice. Their Cajun Potatoes have such a great flavor too. I tried the lo mein noodles this past visit and they were large and delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Time for lunch while shopping at Opry Mills, they were passing out their famous Bourbon Chicken so after taking a sample we stopped over. I did get the Bourbon Chicken, noodles, and potatoes. They give you a large portion and it was very good. My husband got the Shrimp Et Tu Fe and it was great.
The staff was very nice, the area was clean.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We were walking by and were offered a sample of their Bourbon Chicken. We weren't even hungry but it was tasty enough that we ordered two dinners with that and two sides each, the Lo Mein and the steamed Veggies. Very generous portions and a fair price. I would recommend this location in the Opry Mills Mall food court as worth a stop.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

The service is fast and efficient with the typical options from similar type Asian food places. I little bit of fat on the chicken and undersized vegetable rolls kept this from being excellent but I understand the need to eat less. The meat portions are plentiful and the rice, noodles, or cabbage and veggies options are nice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat! The first time eating here I was hooked! My sister and brother in law love the bourbon chicken, and my favorite is the blackened chicken! So if you're looking for a great place to eat in your in Opry Mills go to Kelly's Cajun Grill.

Date of visit: January 2017