6,679 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbeautiful hotelmusic city centerconvention centerbridgestone arenarooftop poolwithin walking distancetwo blocksbusiness conferencelive musicbroadway streethonky tonksvalet parkingnotesamenitiesdowntown
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Very nice property, and super-friendly staff. But the Omni in Nashville is the ONLY property I have ever stayed at that did not recognize public school employees as government employees. Had to fight for the state rate, and eventually got it after fighting through three levels of bureaucracy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank John C
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We live in nearby Franklin, TN and choose the Omni Hotel for the 4th of July Fireworks in Nashville for a "staycation" . Great city view and comfortable room. Right downtown close to the action. We did not stay in our room for the fireworks, so don't know about visibility from our room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

We are so glad you had a great time over the 4th of July holiday weekend! Thank you for choosing Omni Nashville for your "staycation". Looking forward to your next one!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I rate this hotel better than average because of the shower in the guest rooms and because of the dining options. The hotel has 4 places to eat while staying there which was superbly beneficial to me as I was alone on a business trip. I did not have to leave the hotel in search of food and I could order my meals to go and eat in my room. The shower was the other factor that raises the rating above average. Very nice and excellent water pressure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel is new. Everything was clean and fresh looking. Without a special rate, it is a bit expensive, but it is centrally located and the hotel staff were extremely helpful. Bed was very comfortable and there is a robe in your room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate your kind review! Thank you for staying with us and looking forward to your return!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Beautiful brand new hotel in great location downtown. Rooms are excellent as is the service. Location adjacent to the Hall of Fame and across from the Bridgestone Arena, and near to the honky tonks for hearing music.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family