“Great Food”

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #745 of 2,237 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Delicious. You will not be disappointed. It has outside seating which is so nice when the weather is good. Food was just on point, fajitas were sizzling and tasted great.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

This is an unassuming restaurant in a strip mall by an exit on Interstate 40, but it's really worth a stop. Atmosphere is like a place in OLD Mexico. Food is excellent, drinks are great and service also is excellent. We have been here several times and several staff members even remembered us. Staff had great suggestions on tequila. And we'll be back next time we need a mini-vacation.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place quite and clean. Friendly staff and fast and accurate service. Good for take out orders as well.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

This place claims to be the best Mexican restaurant in Nashville, and I believe it! It is an unassuming little place tucked into a shopping area dominated by a Food Lion. I only discovered it because I drove across the street from my hotel to the Food Lion. When I went back my family ordered "to go" from this place and I must say the food was fantastic. My wife had a chimichanga and I had a dish called The Guadalajara that consisted of a chicken burrito and a chicken enchilada. The mole sauce was fabulous and the portions very generous. The chips and were homemade, and the salsa was especially good. I do believe this must be one of Nashville's hidden gems.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We were seated quickly the waitress was quite helpful when we asked questions about different menu items. We ordered the carnitas and fajitas which arrived quickly. There was ample portions of our dinners we had to request takeout containers.
I agree with some of the other reviews that the place is in need of a touchup but it did not take away from evening.
Since it was our first time its quite possible we would stop in again when we return to Nashville next spring
The prices were about that of any mexican restaurant with two dinner entrees,three beers and a margarita the total was just at $41