“Delightful Mexican”

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #715 of 2,333 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Found La Hacienda by accident, looking for a gas station. Excellent food. First clue: fresh salsa and freshly fried chips. While many "authentic Mexican" restaurants grill only the meat for a fajita salsa, La Hacienda grilled the onions and peppers too. Good value.

East off and back onto I-40 heading eastbound on east side of Nashville.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We came for Early Dinner and Service was Extremely Slow, first the Salsa had no Taste had to add the Spicy Salsa which was to spicy by itself, to give the Regular Salsa some taste. My Friend had the Chimichanga Dinner which He said was Ok not good. I ordered the crunchy tostada one with chicken and one with beef the tostada was not crunching but it was chicken was tastier than the Beast and both were not hot when I got them but I was hungry and so I ate them I had not had those in a long time so I was really looking forward to it and it was sad that apparently they set somewhere getting cold I would not recommend this restaurant because of the poor service though she was nice enough service was poor so I will not ever come back to this restaurant again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Terrible. This used to be one of our favorites when we lived here,but now,not again. The first thing the girls noticed was a very unpleasant odor pretty much in the whole restaurant. The food was hot but tastless and then after about 3 bites of my beans,worse. The wife said the same thing,our daughter didn't order; she was smart,apparently not being hungry was a good thing! We neither one had more than about 4 or 5 bites and left both of our meals on the table. Pretty much my intereption of greasy dirty dishwater. Save your money and tastebuds,Skip this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We have made multiple visits to La Hacienda and have never been disappointed. We have had different dishes and visited in different settings (as a couple, with friends ... small groups, large groups) ... and have been very pleased with both the service and the quality of the food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel quite close and as my wife loves Mexican food we decided to give this place a try..... starters of the usual nachos and salsa were good - not stale nachos and weak sloppy salsa you get in many restaurants.. The menu was extensive and took time to choose but the booze was flowing and we made a stab at beef. Our chosen meals were tasty, hot and definitely enjoyable. Live music, great atmosphere and the bill wasn't expensive.
If you want great Mexican food in a restaurant with Hispanic atmosphere , give La Hacienda a try.

Date of visit: September 2017