“Love the Burrito Bowl!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #871 of 2,378 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed April 17, 2018

When you don't have time to go to one of the sit-down restaurants at Opry Mills and want some fast food, Moe's is a good place to go. My veggie burrito bowl was made by a friendly employee with fresh-looking ingredients in generous portions, and tasted great. The price is reasonable and the drink selection is good. I would've given 5 stars but the salsa bar was practically empty and the tables needed cleaning. This condition, however, was due to the very busy pace of the restaurant's business. I saw someone refilling before I left, as well as cleaning tables. I like this Moe's location, and will go back.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Tried to get some fast food before a Grand Ol' Opry performance, so dropped in here. Although the employees hadn't turned surly yet, their body language and facial expression told me they felt overworked and underappreciated. After I was told they were out of my first-choice carnitas for my salad, I felt rushed when choosing the toppings for my second-choice chicken salad. Next up, a visit to the salsa bar where dollops of various colors of salsa were slopped all over the counter and all containers were empty or nearly so. When we went to sit down, it was impossible to find a clean table. There were soiled napkins and bits of food under most tables and during my meal I watched a number of patrons struggle to clean off their own table before sitting down. After the meal, when I bused my table I found bits of trash all over the trash bins and a stack of dirty bowls which was growing higher and higher.
And in the end, the food wasn't that good. A Chipotle salad is an order of magnitude better than what I got here.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

If all Moe’s were like this, Chipotle would have nothing to worry about. Every element of this place screamed mediocre and average, except maybe the Coke machine with its endless flavor options that seemed to confuse the customers. The meat was average, the sauces average, the toppings average, you get the picture. Would not go back even for free food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went in on a Sunday evening around 4:30pm. The place was very dirty. The preparation bar and grill areas were filthy with food piled and spilled all over. The tables and floor areas looked equally as dirty. We usually love Moe’s, but we left this one. Yuck.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Not very good. Chips were stale. Understaffed. The restaurant was messy and dirty.

The food still tasted pretty good, but it wasn't put together like it normally is and it was difficult to eat it without a fork.

Not impressed.