“OK pizza”
Review of Pie Five Pizza Co.

Pie Five Pizza Co.
Ranked #443 of 2,334 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: It's about the RIGHT ingredients, starting with the dough, which we make fresh for you every day, throughout the day. It doesn't stop there. We make our all-natural, preservative free (and naturally fat free) Tuscan Marinara and Spicy Marinara in house every day as well. Everything from our hand-cut veggies to our homemade desserts can make you feel good about what you're eating at Pie Five. We're all about making your pizza the RIGHT way, just for you! It's easy to become our BFF Join our Circle of Crust, where earning free pizza and other perks is easy as pie.
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

This pizza place is sort of the “Chipotle”/Subway of pizzas. You get a crust, they add the toppings you like. The salad was built the same way. The pizza was ok.

11” pizza about $8.00

First I like places that have service. I am not a huge fan of walking up, picking toppings, waiting for things to bake etc.

Quality? It was fine-just ok. Pizza was not overly hot (it only baked 5-6 mins). Salad was sizable and a good price.

Staff were very nice.

Will I go back? Probably not. Like Chipotle, it is fine but a “real” pizza parlor would gave true specialities, entrees and plates. Etc.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank klamborj

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

We visited from Knoxville hoping this place was similar to blaze pizza. We were disappointed. The servers were slow and understaffed, the toppings and salad quality average, the fountain drink machine out of flavors, and the dining area and trash receptacles dirty.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Our food was edible. Not bad. HOWEVER; the service at this location lacks on multiple levels. The supervisor, Chris?,is leading his team to failure.
First impression, we roll-in and notice that the store is sparse of customers; although it was just 1700 hrs, we figured either they’re closed or the rush hasn’t arrived. We proceed forward. We enter, one employee is changing the trash and sweeping the dining room, another employee is making a pizza, but doesn’t greet, another employee is standing at the register looking into blank space and the supervisor claiming to be “Chris” is working with a repair man on the dough mixer. The repair man proceeds to pack his stuff, grabs his pizza that the employee just made him. About 25 seconds passes. We still haven’t received a greeting. I ask my husband, did this place just open? Are they open? I wonder if they’re having a soft open? Are they training? Everyone at this point was just standing speaking amongst each other. “Chris “ steps behind the bar and pours water into the mixing bowl, the flour into the mixing bowl; meanwhile an employee finally asked what we would like... we order. The employee has to go into the back room the retrieve the dough. As he is putting oil on the dough,”Chris “ is so worried about the mixer that he keeps stepping in front of the employee trying to create our order. We now have arrived at the counter. The employee that previously engaged in a lobby sweep is now our cashier. She takes a minute to function the register; but we paid! Yay!! We proceed to the fountain. Quickly, we realize the soda fountain hasn’t been maintained correctly so we decided to get tea. The tea was scrumptious!!! Our pizza arrives; but in a to-go container. We didn’t ask for a to-go pizza. But what the heck, we rolled with it. We turned the box sideways, boom we have plates now. We finished our meal and decided to get a dessert. Second Impression, my husband returns to the counter being held down by 5 employees including a “Chris”, rolling the same dough balls not paying attention to the lobby. One employee decided to take my husbands’ order. He orders the dessert and requests for it to be warmed. Now, “Chris” tells my husband that he “can’t warm it due to corporate policy”. So, my husband tells this guy, well I would like mine warmed, please. “Chris” now screams at my husband telling him he can’t do that. My husband calmly stated okay, that’s fine. I would just like my refund for the dessert. Now, “Chris” says that he will warm the item. My husband tells him, no refund me. We received our refund.
Third Impression, this place is not going to last long with that kind of service. Customers whom want quick and decent food, specifically pizza, expect friendly, fast and clean environments.
So, will sent a 1 star rating because my food was decent and I didn’t get poisoned in the process.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Excellent food and a great staff. I hit this place about once a week for pizza and a salad. There is a good selection of toppings and they can also put a 'magic dust' seasoning on top. They offer thin and thick crusts. I urge you to try the spicy sauce. Very nice...

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017

just like Quizinoes, Pie Five is a unique pizza, you choose your bread, topings, variety of vegies and cheese, by the the time you pay your bill you get your pizza almost ready.. kids love this pizza.. cinnomon stix so yammy

Date of visit: September 2017