All reviews close to downtown uber ride nice breakfast comfortable stay downtown nashville short stay breakfast area fridge and microwave comfortable beds night stay would definitely stay here again music row convenient location excellent stay stayed nights free breakfast grand ole opry
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Close to Downtown and Opry. Friendly staff. Great room, nice size and good facilities, comfortable and clean. Pool looked good but we didn't have time to use it. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was really good. Lots of choice and plenty of tables to eat at.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
bwplussunriseinn, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and nicely updated . Our room was also very nice and cleaned everyday . Short Uber ride to broadway and around 7 dollars each way. I would highly recommend to anyone who doesn't want to pay the high downtown room rates , this is a very nice play to stay , would definately go back !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Really enjoyed our stay here. Friendly, helpful staff, Clean, spacious, comfortable rooms, lovely breakfast buffet. Great value! We had never been to Nashville so we just sort of picked a place blindly and hoped for the best. We were so happy with our choice. Close to the airport. Close to down town. Just an overall good experiance

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We were in town for leisure as we were chased out of Florida by Hurricane Irma. The hotel grounds were well kept and the room decor was modern and clean.

Hotel staff were excellent and friendly and the breakfast had a wide selection. The hotel is about 8-10 mins outside of "downtown" and 8-10 mins from the airport.

My only complaint is that the price is a tad high and there seems to be a stretch of roadway about 5 mins down the road that isn't the greatest area. The hotel itself and surrounding grounds are very safe and well lit tho. There are also other hotels nearby.

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwplussunriseinn, webmaster at Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I’m happy we could provide you a great experience. We take pride in our hotel and in our staff. I hope you can visit us again soon for great service, great rooms, great amenities and great people.We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

The hotel is super clean, has free wifi, parking and breakfast. The breakfast bar is awesome with cold and hot food. The hotel staff are very polite and professional. The hotel is conveniently located 5 mins from the highway. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words about our hotel. I’m glad you had a pleasant experience and would recommend us to others. We take real pride in the property and hope it shows in everything we do. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon and experience our clean, comfortable rooms and the amenities you liked so much.