1,365 results
All reviews free shuttle front desk west end breakfast staff shuttle service mile radius nashville vanderbilt within miles the breakfast area free breakfast music row downtown area outdoor pool clean rooms centennial park restaurants and bars would stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location. Very clean rooms and helpful staff. We upgraded for a better view. We also had the buffet brunch which was nice. They had a guy playing guitar which made for a very relaxing atmosphere. Enjoyed looking out at all the action. Nashville is always a fun place to visit. We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for posting a review of your experience! It is our sincerest hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back for another great experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at this Hotel from a Wednesday through the following Monday. We can and will HIGHLY recommend this Hampton Inn. We found the entire staff extremely friendly with questions in the area. Our Breakfast was excellent each and every morning. You will only be about 1.5 miles from Music Row.

They are currently replacing some of the hall carpeting so any concerns about wear & tear should be replaced in the coming days/weeks.

We will definitely stay here agin the next time visiting Nashville.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from the Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt! On behalf of my team – I’m very glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. 5-star reviews like yours are the exact lasting impression we want all our guests to depart with. In addition, I will make absolutely certain to relay your warm remarks to my team on a job well done. I know they will be tickled to read their hard work in prepare for your stay was appreciated in the highest regard.

Please keep us in mind on your return trip(s) to Music City as we would love for you to be our guest again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Older hotel during renovation. No mention of construction during reservation. Would not have stayed otherwise. Bed was dated and saggy. Breakfast staff was most pleasant. Good location in hotel alley about 1 mile from downtown sites.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to detail your stay-experience with us on TripAdvisor.

On behalf of my team, I am terribly sorry to read that we feel short on your expectations. Yes, we are going through a minor voluntary renovation of hallway carpet only. The scope of this work does not interfere or adversely affect guest flow in terms of experience, due to scope being outside of guest rooms. With that said, I am sorry this caused a disturbance in your stay. As Nashville’s renaissance in hotel supply and demand continues, we have to “keep up with the joneses” by renovating our hotel to keep pace with Nashville’s resurgent demand. I hope this does not deter you from staying with us, or any Hilton hotel property on future travel stays.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have regular health related visits to Vanderbilt University Health Services. I always stay at the Hampton which is convenient, especially the shuttle service so I do not have to fight Nashville traffic. The facility is well kept and the service is always top notch.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt. On behalf of my team, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and find our hotel convenient to your business in Nashville. We truly look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Great hotel and location. Breakfast was great and extremely friendly staff working the breakfast area. Shuttle drivers very friendly and knowledgeable. Front desk staff was not accomadating or overly friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for your kind words about our particular hotel location, amenities and friendliness of our breakfast and shuttle professionals. With that said, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations with rest of my team.

Please keep us in mind on return visit to Music City in the future. We’d love to have you back!