“I loved it and will be back next year.”

Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds
Ranked #104 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Starkville, Mississippi
“I loved it and will be back next year.”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

The price was perfect for me especially with the economy. The guest was so friendly and took care of all my needs. Every state that I go to I stay at the Redroof Inn.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank shooper68

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 29 March 2011

The price was great comparatively. At the same time, you get a nice room that is clean and contains the basic items like microwave and fridge and fast internet.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PAbelard
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 September 2010

This hotel was chosen for it's convenient location to family members in Nashville. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful; the room was clean and the bathroom had recently been updated. Although my room faced the interstate, once the door was shut I didn't hear any noise. I found this hotel a great deal for the price; I only needed a place to sleep and didn't need all the extra amenities offered at pricier hotels. I'll definitely stay again on the next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank nfoster2001
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Adrion was very curteous. The hotel was clean. I felt safe because he was the clerk on duty during my stay. He really sold the room because I had not stayed at Red Roof Inn before. He was very helpful and made sure that he pointed me in the right direction to all the City's attractions.

The room he upgraded me to was outstanding. Usually the more expensive hotels aren't willing to put out their best effort when you are travelling alone. Adrion made me feel like a V.I.P. Everytime I travel to Nashville I'm going to stay at Red Roof Inn. It was close to downtown and major highways. I found that if i hadn't rented a car it was relatively easy to get to the attractions via public transit.

I hope when I visit next year Adrion will be around!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank Abenadiva
Central Florida
Reviewed 11 September 2010

We stopped here on a road trip to IL. Accessing the hotel was somewhat difficult due to road construction in the area and it was somewhat noisy due to the construction and train noise. The rooms were fine however the AC only blew freezing or not at all which made for an uncomfortable nights sleep. Additionally the room had a slight funky smell (I think connected to the AC). Normally we enjoy our stays at La Quinta however this one was not up to the standard we've come to expect.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
va beach va
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Loved this hotel very clean, everyone was very friendly and helpful hope to stay again very soon

Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Killen
Reviewed 22 August 2010

I couldn't have ask for a cleaner or quieter room. The young lady at the office desk that checked me out made it an even better stay. Her radiant smile started my day off better than expected!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
5.5 km away
Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
#76 of 154 in Nashville
7.2 km away
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood

Been to Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds? Share your experiences!