“Best Ribs Ever!”

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Nolensville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Folks here's the deal, this is TRUE Southern BBQ! We're talking abut the way the good Lord meant it to be. We cook it very low and slow every single night. To us that ain't just the right way, it is the only way.
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

This place knows pork like nobody's business!! My husband and I shared a platter sampler and it was just delicious! I didn't want the food to end and there was plenty for two. The only downside is smelling like a BBQ pit upon leaving this establishment. There needs to be better ventilation in this place but the food is great!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Awesome BBQ! The ribs were falling off the bone and the brisket would melt in your mouth. Their BBQ sauce was amazing. Definitely will be stopping here again!

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We were told this was good BBQ. Nope, this is great southern BBQ. Highly recommend the pulled pork and hush puppies. You just go wrong here and expect a wait but good things are worth the wait.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Ok... I've been to Martin's before and wasn't crazy about the bbq sauces they had so I just never went back. .. but today. .. as I was speaking to a customer about burgers. .. she said her favorite was Martin's...Martins BBQ I asked? Yes..& she said to b sure and get the broccoli slaw... so I'm not a broccoli fan but what the heck. So I ordered my burger & the broccoli slaw. .. it came out very fast which is awesome when u only get 30 min lunch. .. the broccoli slaw looked delicious so I dove in. .. and didn't sit the little cup back down till I had devoured every yummy bite! Next the burger that also looked very appealing. ... first bite. ...o yeah...I just found me a new burger joint. .. at a bbq place! If you have never tried Martin's or do go there & have never tried the burger. .. you MUST! And don't forget the broccoli slaw!! I was going to complain about the fact it was a $10 lunch. .. but it was So worth it!!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The wet baby back ribs are the best. Pulled pork is delicious, and the red neck taco on corn bread yum