“Best Ribs Ever!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Nolensville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: West Tennessee's legendary whole-hog BBQ tradition is the cornerstone of Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint. The restaurants have been featured on the Food Network, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, and The Today Show and in publications such as Bon Appetit, Esquire, Conde Nast Traveler, and Men's Journal. Pat Martin learned the art and craft of West Tennessee-style smoke and meat 25 years ago in the tiny town of Henderson, TN before making Nashville his home. It became a consuming passion that eventually led to a business when he opened the first Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint in October of 2006 in Nolensville, Tennessee - just south of Nashville. Today, there are four locations in the Nashville area, including the newest serving those seeking great BBQ in Downtown Nashville. We come in at 5 am, every day, seven days a week. From the sides to the sauces, everything is made from scratch every single day.
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

This place knows pork like nobody's business!! My husband and I shared a platter sampler and it was just delicious! I didn't want the food to end and there was plenty for two. The only downside is smelling like a BBQ pit upon leaving this establishment. There needs to be better ventilation in this place but the food is great!

Reviewed April 4, 2016

Awesome BBQ! The ribs were falling off the bone and the brisket would melt in your mouth. Their BBQ sauce was amazing. Definitely will be stopping here again!

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

We were told this was good BBQ. Nope, this is great southern BBQ. Highly recommend the pulled pork and hush puppies. You just go wrong here and expect a wait but good things are worth the wait.

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

Ok... I've been to Martin's before and wasn't crazy about the bbq sauces they had so I just never went back. .. but today. .. as I was speaking to a customer about burgers. .. she said her favorite was Martin's...Martins BBQ I asked? Yes..& she said to b sure and get the broccoli slaw... so I'm not a broccoli fan but what the heck. So I ordered my burger & the broccoli slaw. .. it came out very fast which is awesome when u only get 30 min lunch. .. the broccoli slaw looked delicious so I dove in. .. and didn't sit the little cup back down till I had devoured every yummy bite! Next the burger that also looked very appealing. ... first bite. ...o yeah...I just found me a new burger joint. .. at a bbq place! If you have never tried Martin's or do go there & have never tried the burger. .. you MUST! And don't forget the broccoli slaw!! I was going to complain about the fact it was a $10 lunch. .. but it was So worth it!!

Reviewed March 16, 2016

The wet baby back ribs are the best. Pulled pork is delicious, and the red neck taco on corn bread yum

Been to Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint? Share your experiences!