All reviews main road free breakfast a great stay quiet area bed was very comfortable king room other guests hot breakfast fridge and microwave would highly recommend this hotel the breakfast area clean rooms night stay would definitely stay here again nice room other hotels very nice hotel
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We stopped in Oak Ridge on our way to South Carolina and picked this hotel because it was close to the American Museum of Science & Energy. They advertised a free breakfast and I have come to expect the minimum when it comes to "free", but not here. Their breakfast was really good and had something for everyone, including pancakes, eggs and sausage. WOW...The usual expectations of a clean, safe, quiet room were easily met. I gave 4 stars only because of the price, which was about $155 for a single, Friday night. Not bad, but not great. If I could give 4.5 stars, I would, but that is not an option.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Joseph,
Thank you for the "Wow" in your review. We appreciate the 5 stars you gave us in sleep quality, cleanliness and service. We pride ourselves in being a great hotel, guests love. So glad you loved our breakfast. Hope to see you again soon.
Joe V., GM

Reviewed December 6, 2017

experience was an overall A+ for this hotel..from the amenities to the staff, this is a quaint little town with a huge integral part in history. Check in was easy and staff was very friendly..room was clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Thank you for the 5 Star, A+ review. We are so glad you found us and enjoyed the Secret City. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Right off Illinois Ave there are dozens if not hundreds of places to eat and shop so upon stopping here we were initially concerned about noise. HOWEVER we had no issues. The woman who checked us in was so friendly! There was a very clean and modern common area and the breakfast area is huge. A great sundries area is available too.
Our bed was so comfortable and the room spacious and very clean. When you travel with a kid or toddler you notice these things!
Breakfast was wonderful and had many options. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you so much for finding our quiet side of the street. We are so glad you stayed with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

We travel a lot. We find ourselves in towns we don't know quite often. Oak Ridge, TN is one of those towns. We pulled in around 4:00 am, found this Holiday Inn Express and called to see if we could stay. Ashley was great! Friendly at 4:00 am is challenging, but she was friendly, professional and got us to our room quickly. After a quick shut-eye, we met the ladies in the lobby who made the breakfast and they were, again, super friendly!! One gal even said they extended our checkout since we came in so late... without us asking!! They helped up get some breakfast to go (even though breakfast was technically over) and sent us on our way with a cup of coffee & a smile! Nice rooms. Everything was clean. Not sure if we'll be back in this town, but if we do, we know where to stay!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thank you for the "5 Star" review. We are so glad you got to meet Ashley. She is pretty special to us. Our team tries to go above and beyond for our guests. If your travels bring you back to our area please come see us.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

I was a bit disappointed upon check in to not have been offered any upgrades as the hotel was not full and my preference is a king room. They also did not offer bottle water... has that changed? Although I wish all hotels had rooms this large, especially when traveling with my family. I love all the regular amenities, kuerig, hot breakfast, clean fitness center with great equipment.

My favorite part was the small counter and cabinet area with a small sink, the refrigerator, microwave etc. and I was super happy to be able to access the breakfast lounge to get a couple plastic forks, plates and napkins as I often bring my own food and eat in my room.

I asked if it were a problem if I checked out a day early so I could get in the road, and they allowed me to change my reservation without any penalties.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

MOCAGirl,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your "spacious and clean" room. Gold, Platinum and Spire IHG Reward members usually choose Reward Points as a Welcome Amenity instead of a drink and snack, and an upgrade based on availability. You're comments will give us an opportunity to review this with our front desk team members.
Again thank you for your review.
Warm Regards,