All reviewstwo bedroom suitenext morningclean roomswill stay there againoatmealexercise roombusiness tripcleaning staffdesk clerka great staystaff was very friendlyparking lotindoor poolknoxvillehometownirmakitchenette
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Perfect for our family of 5. This was the second Staybridge I’ve booked. The rooms and hotel is always clean and kept well. The kitchen has everything you need. The pool was great. And the breakfast was great. I love Staybridge Suites.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I had a great stay at this hotel. I was surprisingly upgraded to a suite when I arrived. The breakfast was great in the morning and the room was always clean. WIFI was great and there was free beer on Thursday's I believe as well as dinner. I will be back in march sometime and have no concerns about my future stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2017

I've been tardy in submitting this as we stayed last week at the Staybridge in Oak Ridge. My wife and I have been staying here for the past six years for 12 - 15 room nights annually while we visited her Dad who lived in Oak Ridge with in home care until he passed in early 2016. Since we have been taking care of his estate. Prior to this we had stayed at several of the higher ranked hotels.

Why did we stay at this property for well over SEVENTY room nights? Simply put...the staff! Misty and her staff of Jill, Martin, Chef Chris, Brad, Heather, Donna, and Larry to name a few became like a second family to us as they always made us feel welcomed and at home. I mean a property where the maintenance man, Brad, built a stone sided, cedar shake cat house for two feral cats Bond and Lambchop has to be pretty darn caring. The day we first met Brad was the morning after my wife's Dad passed. Oak Ridge got an unexpected snow and as we went to our snow covered car that morning Brad appeared, had us sit in our warm car while he swept the snow off the windows!

The entire property has just been beautifully renovated including all rooms and the common lobby area where there's a fireplace, ample seating, and a good FREE breakfast. We were even included, as were some other regular guests, to the staff Christmas Lunch! :)

As I said we had stayed at several other higher ranked hotels in Oak Ridge prior to trying Staybridge and never received the welcoming attitude we experienced at this hotel.

We won't be going back to Oak Ridge much now that all is taken care of but I can guarantee you we will stay at Staybridge without any hesitation. Great property and staff. Happy New Year!!

Room Tip: Rear facing rooms have less exterior light.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rickmaurer
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean, the bed relatively comfortable. Somethings like icemaker in the refrigerator did not work. The heating was not the greatest one and considering the temperature was in the 30s it was rather cold in the room. Breakfast and evening managers reception were satisfactory.
Platinum status recognition-zero. The front desk person did not offer welcome bonus points or snack bag nor did she offer an upgrade.
After I asked if upgrade is available I was told that the hotel is completely sold out.
Then I asked her why does the ihg app still have premium rooms available for sale and suddenly upgrade became a possibility...Thank you for your honesty.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Hello DIOGENES L,

Thank you for the stay and we are glad to receive valuable feedback from one of our most loyal IHG guests. I am pleased to learn that the room cleanliness and dining experience met your expectations.

On the downside, I am sorry that we missed the opportunity of welcoming you as one of our valued IHG Rewards Platinum Elite members. Also, it is regretful that we were not able to maintain a comfortable room temperature and some amenities were not at their best condition. We have high standards for guest assistance and I apologize that we let you down. I've shared your feedback with the hotel management for review.

We hope that you will present us with the opportunity to better serve you soon.

Warmest Regards,

Clayton G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 18, 2017

This is our home away from home when visiting my hometown...the suites are large and clean, the service is friendly. The property is at a great location, convenient to everything in Oak Ridge as well as a hop onto Pellissippi Parkway to run into Knoxville. Breakfast buffet is included and my only complaint is that there were no fresh fruits...some canned peaches but cobbling together anything slightly healthy was challenging. Good coffee and soda machine available pretty much round the clock. Nice little workout room and indoor pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family