All reviews lazy river fire pit indoor pool nicest courtyard open hours beautiful hotel starbucks coffee beautiful lobby special thanks favorite hotel room was spacious hot tub great amenities fitness center definitely stay here again house keeping would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a great location in Pigeon Forge and is close to everything. Very nice with great staff but could use a little more parking. I will definitely stay there again and would recommend to friends.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sam54stone
JoshRoyGM, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear sam54stone,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels to Pigeon Forge, TN!

We appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately with being located in the middle of the city, we have to compromise with 360 parking, however, I am ecstatic that you were able to enjoy our property and the services our staff consistently tries to provide.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel!! Only about a year old.
Friendly staff! Clean and relaxing! Restaurant and bar located in the hotel.
We are going back !!! Planning a family vacation. So much to do in Pigeon forge.
Get place for families.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank uranan2017
JoshRoyGM, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to write a great review for us! We love having our bistro with its new menu catering towards a healthy lifestyle. So happy to hear that you will be back with us, and hope you will do so soon here in the Great Smoky Mountains.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Wow! This place is beautiful! And the staff were so helpful with our trip! When we arrived the block was out of power and there were issues with keys but they walked us up, didn’t slow down checkin at all, and brought up our keys instead of making us go down. They have continued to go above and beyond! Can’t wait to come back this summer and use some of the outdoor Amenities!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 334gregoryl

Thank you for staying here at our property and taking the time to write a review. So glad to hear that even though the power was out we were able to accommodate taking you up and bringing the keys to you. It was our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you when you come back and see us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My family and I took a wknd trip to see the smokies and checked on on 3/25/2018.
Pros
1. Wonderful aroma as soon as you hit the front entrance that resonated throughout the building. My family and I stayed on the 4th floor
2. Pool was open 24 hrs, both and indoor and outdoor. We didn't find out that the outdoor pool was warm until day 2 as it was a bit chilly outside and IT changes colors!!!! (Red, blue, green)
3.Outdoor fire pits were top notch. One of the workers popped up when it went off and showed us how to turn it back on which made our day.
4. Bistro area was amazing, small flat screens at the eating areas which allowed the males in our group to indulge in sports.
5. Front desk reception upon check in was superb.
6. Great location to the attraction and we had a view of the small river of the hotel we almost stayed in but changed out minds and I'm so glad we did
7. Smart tv in room allowed access to watch Netflix on my account so the kids could also watch cartoons
8. Bill fixed immediately upon call I made which was reassuring. My other parties were charged 107 for their rooms and I was billed 129. I did not understand why so at first I sent out an email and later I called and spoke to someone at the front desk which they took a look at and called back and emailed over the final folio for the room we stayed in.

Overall this was a newly built hotel that I would recommend it you want a decent night sleep, a nice sitting area with various locations, covered seating area on the side of the bistro and an overall nice hotel.
Game room was an added touch
Exercise room as well as laundry area right next to the indoor pool which we took advantage of as well.
I just hope they don't lose standards after being open a few more years.

Cons
WI-FI.........this needs to be checked. Could not receive messages, get online from my phone or IPad which was a bit annoying. If this was fixed I definitely would give it the extra star to give it 5.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Nicki S

Dear Nicki S,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback regarding your stay with us at Courtyard Pigeon Forge!

We, as a team, truly appreciate and value your review. Nothing makes me happier than to read that you were able to enjoy our property, our amenities, and the services we are able to provide. I hope our team was able to assist you with the Wi-Fi to their best abilities and we will further look into the issue.

Come back again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Stayed here for three nights over spring break last week of March. Nice brand new hotel, grounds very nice, pool area is good sized with tons of tables and chairs. Kids swam in indoor pool but people were also in lazy river pool outside. There are doors that open, like garage doors but all windows, so you can go to indoor pool and then right outside to lazy river and hot tub area. They had two types of fruit flavored water by elevator which was a nice touch. Hotel is located in heart of Pigeon Forge, you can walk to restaurants, shops and about 5 go-cart places. We walked a mile down and passed several restaurants, shops, attractions. I would recommend walking as the traffic is nuts. We upgraded to extended room, which is big for four of us (two adults and two teenagers) but there were some drawbacks. The extended rooms do not have balconies. The room is set up with two queen beds and a pull-out couch but it seems like they could put a few more pieces of furniture in there. They had the beds about 3 feet from night stand on both sides which is a little hard to reach for stuff. It was nice to have the extra room I just think they could add a chair and a small table. Bathroom was nice, shower but no tub, which was fine for us. Only complaint is that there was no exhaust fan which makes things very steamy after four people shower. One other small complaint was that they only supplied shampoo and conditioner, no lotion or shower gel, which I guess is being a little picky, but even the fairfield inn in Valporaiso, Indiana had shower gel and lotion. Front desk staff were very nice.

Room Tip: Extended rooms are very big
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Connie05342
JoshRoyGM, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Connie05342,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our location during your most recent travels to Pigeon Forge, TN!

We appreciate your time to give such a valuable review! As a team, we consistently aim to create a friendly and accommodating environment during our guests stay, so I'm so happy that we were able to meet your expectations while you were here.

We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to this area!