“Great value...clean rooms”

Ramada Pigeon Forge North
Ranked #24 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and it has been great! The lady at the desk was so nice when we arrived. The room was very clean and the indoor pool/hot tub was clean. The cleanliness of the hotel room was impressive. The only negative that I would say is that the hotel could use a few updates and the pool/hot tub isn't very warm. Other than that...I enjoyed our stay. I am very "germophobic" and this hotel meet my expectations of clean. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank WAR2787
There are newer reviews for Ramada Pigeon Forge North

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We stayed in the king suite, it was great! So much room! The hotel was clean, pool super warm. My daughter loved tue bird in the lobby! Great rates! We cant wait to stay there again some day!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank TravelingAl81977
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Me and my feince stayed here about 2 years ago and it ws terrible. first off we got the hotel the night before we went down because we were going to dollywood that day. We went and checked into that place just long enough to change cloths and left, probably stayed 20 min and left and when we came back we were sun burnt and i went to take a shower to relived my pain and the bathtub was motified a i took a shower with my sandels on and i swear as soon as i got out i noticed that there was not only was the shower bad their was what appeared to doo doo smeared all over the bathroom and i looked at toilete and it looked like someone had bleed out. Told desk, told me to tell housekeeping ,said ohh and thats all she said , change our room and it was clean in te restroom but the sheets were stained. Will never stay there again and they wouldnt refund our money

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I went here for a spur of the moment getaway! Very nice helpful staff! Clean all around nice place.

1  Thank sherry g
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. We had a fabulous stay...the room was great, the staff was exceptional, the indoor heated pool was outstanding. We will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Thanks Ramada for another wonderful stay and friendly hospitality

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here in February of 2012 for our weekend getaway. It was very clean and pretty quiet considering we were right next to the ice and snack machines, near the elevator and not too far from the indoor pool. The carpet looks brand new and the sheets were very clean. The bed was pretty comfortable also. The room had a flat screen TV and the towels were nice and thick. The shower head was amazing...probably the best shower I've ever had in a hotel. It had additional settings that gave a great massage. My only "con", if I had to give one, would be the lighting (I love sunlight and the lighting wasn't very bright). We couldn't really open the curtains because we were on the first floor (which I wasn't very excited about). But overall, it was a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors most likely have better lighting
2  Thank SunneyBunney