We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and it has been great! The lady at the desk was so nice when we arrived. The room was very clean and the indoor pool/hot tub was clean. The cleanliness of the hotel room was impressive. The only negative that I would say is that the hotel could use a few updates and the pool/hot tub isn't very warm. Other than that...I enjoyed our stay. I am very "germophobic" and this hotel meet my expectations of clean. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada