All reviews bath house small campground travel trailer room cabin stayed here fire ring music playing in the background family friendly campground maintained pool great laundry clean campground trolley stop family owned pigeon forge strip enjoy your stay full hookups cable tv
Reviewed July 16, 2016

My family and I stayed at Foothills RV in a Class C motor home. Very quiet and clean spots. Bathrooms and showers were great, very new, and an ample laundry facility. We enjoyed our 4 nights there. Our only draw back was that trolley system charges for 2 rides, but certainly not Foothills fault though.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for nice quiet and clean campground, then this is the place for you. I have never seen such clean nice restrooms, they are even air conditioned. Our family stayed here for a week. It's close to area attractions. I really liked that it was small and quiet. We will definitely come back for sure. We had an amazing time on our vacation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

It is operated by friendly n caring folks. We stayed over the 4th July for a week and enjoyed our stay.A very clean, very maintained, safe lodging, including a laundry room n modern bathhouse clean shower stalls, all outstanding. Planning to stay again each time come to Pigeon Forge.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Cute simple cabin on the edge of Pigeon Forge. Nice small park and super friendly staff. Our cute cabin came with a small fridge, TV, AC and a little porch with picnic table, grill and fire ring, and we parked right in front of the cabin which was convenient. There is some sort of fireworks show near the park that you can hear but not see, and went off around 9pm (?) both nights we stayed, so if you have PTSD or pets that hate that stuff please take this into consideration. It is a great location to explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because we were originally only planing on staying in the area one night, but when I called to reserve, the person who answered the phone told me that they only rent the cabins for two nights or more. I hesitantly modified our trip to stay two nights which turned out to be ok, but two of the adjacent cabins to us both had people staying for one night in each of them, which I found to be agitating as they explained to me that I was not able to rent the cabin for just one night; but obviously they rented them out to other people in that manner. Also if you have reading age children, the otherwise surprisingly clean mens bathroom has inappropriate graffiti in the stalls of racist and sexual nature.

Room tip: The cabins in the front of the property seemed to have very nice views.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Beardmastergeneral
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

Cleanest campsite we've ever been to
Very quiet and peaceful, friendly owners and very convenient to all attractions. We plan on cin back doe many years to come. The pool is beautiful and clean, large and never crowded.

Date of stay: June 2016