All reviews bath house small campground travel trailer fire ring room cabin laundry facilities family friendly campground music playing in the background maintained pool great laundry clean campground wonderful campground trolley stop family owned pigeon forge strip full hookups great pool
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Nice smaller RV park. Clean restrooms, showers and laundry facilities. All spots are close to the pool. The trolley that takes you to Patriot Park to catch all other trolleys stops right out front. There is a Marathon gas station/convenience store right across the major road so if you dont mind crossing a big road you have walking access to purchase all the basic items you might need. All staff were very friendly and helpful. It was just the right amount of relaxation, peace and quiet we needed after full days at Dollywood etc.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank pgstruble
Reviewed July 16, 2016

My family and I stayed at Foothills RV in a Class C motor home. Very quiet and clean spots. Bathrooms and showers were great, very new, and an ample laundry facility. We enjoyed our 4 nights there. Our only draw back was that trolley system charges for 2 rides, but certainly not Foothills fault though.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for nice quiet and clean campground, then this is the place for you. I have never seen such clean nice restrooms, they are even air conditioned. Our family stayed here for a week. It's close to area attractions. I really liked that it was small and quiet. We will definitely come back for sure. We had an amazing time on our vacation.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

It is operated by friendly n caring folks. We stayed over the 4th July for a week and enjoyed our stay.A very clean, very maintained, safe lodging, including a laundry room n modern bathhouse clean shower stalls, all outstanding. Planning to stay again each time come to Pigeon Forge.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Cute simple cabin on the edge of Pigeon Forge. Nice small park and super friendly staff. Our cute cabin came with a small fridge, TV, AC and a little porch with picnic table, grill and fire ring, and we parked right in front of the cabin which was convenient. There is some sort of fireworks show near the park that you can hear but not see, and went off around 9pm (?) both nights we stayed, so if you have PTSD or pets that hate that stuff please take this into consideration. It is a great location to explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because we were originally only planing on staying in the area one night, but when I called to reserve, the person who answered the phone told me that they only rent the cabins for two nights or more. I hesitantly modified our trip to stay two nights which turned out to be ok, but two of the adjacent cabins to us both had people staying for one night in each of them, which I found to be agitating as they explained to me that I was not able to rent the cabin for just one night; but obviously they rented them out to other people in that manner. Also if you have reading age children, the otherwise surprisingly clean mens bathroom has inappropriate graffiti in the stalls of racist and sexual nature.

Room Tip: The cabins in the front of the property seemed to have very nice views.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family