All reviewsbath housesmall campgroundtravel trailerfire ringroom cabinlaundry facilitiesfamily friendly campgroundmusic playing in the backgroundmaintained poolgreat laundryclean campgroundwonderful campgroundtrolley stopfamily ownedpigeon forge stripfull hookupsgreat pool
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

We always stay here when we camp.
Pam and Steve (the owners) are awesome people and are very accommodating !!!
Bath houses are always super clean!!!
This is a well managed and owned Rv park!!! Will always come back!!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djb40
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here last minute on our way home from Fl and we had the best time. We stayed in one of the little cabins. It was great for our family of 4. Kids enjoyed the pool. We will definitely be staying here again :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zigsgirl07
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

I absolutely adored this little campground. Where do I start? We were in a pinch to find something fairly quick and my gut told me by the reviews to chose this place. They had one cabin open and my mom brother and I stayed in cabin 14A. We stayed for 3 nights and It was perfect for what we needed! Immaculate inside. Clean working mini fridge and Flatscreen TV. Cabins were not RIGHT NEXT to each other where you felt like you were rubbing elbows with the campers next to you. Not to far from the bathroom and this bathhouse/bathroom was the best I've ever seen (and we have camped at a ton of different camps all over the northeast US). Very clean, beautiful wood work, spacious...loved it. Staff was very friendly and patient, firewood was cheap and reasonable and the location of these cabins are awesome for someone wants to explore Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, it's the perfect on between spot. The only only ONLY thing I wasn't crazy about was how uncomfortable the top bunk bed mattress was BUT its not something a few comforters or a small air mattress or something couldn't fix :) that and I wish there was parking for the bathhouse because even though it was very close, walking back up that hill to the cabin is really hard on someone who isn't in shape. ;) would definitely come back!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2016

This is a small campground located in Pigeon Forge TN. The campground is located at the end of the Parkway and next to the beginning of the Smokey Mountain National Park. The campground is conveniently located and is meticulously cared for. The bathrooms are spotless, the laundry area is quite large and fairly priced. The pool appears small but based on use and the size of the campground it is more than adequate. Wifi is good and the owners are friendly. This has become the must return to campground for when we visit the area. They also have numerous cabins that are available for rent.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We went up to stay in Pigeon Forge for the Tn vs VT football game. We stayed in cabin 1A and we loved it. This is a RV park but it also has cabins to rent. This particular cabin is a 2 room cabin which had a combination kitchenette, bedroom and living room area and a separate bathroom area. All I can say is clean, clean and clean. We have stayed here before but different cabins. We have friends that stay there weeks at a time in their motor coach. Will definitely be back. It is at the end of the strip right before you go up into Gatlinburg. So this is a quieter part of town. This particular cabin has great views.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family