Mountain View Condos at Pigeon Forge
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$76
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$104
Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
US$75
US$64
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Wild Bear Inn(Pigeon Forge)
US$60
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
EconoLodge
Tennessee Mountain Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$279
US$271
All reviewsthese condosgreat condomaster bedroomberry patchstayed in buildingbig jacuzzi tubbunk bedskey codein tip top shapehotel roomthese issuesnice balconypicnic tablescleaning staffcoffee makerhome away from homeeasy access
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We go to PF at least once a year - but usually more. We've done the cabin thing and we've done the motel thing. These condos are the perfect place for us. We prefer not driving 15 - 30 minutes from a cabin just to get into town - so the central location is ideal. Having a condo over a motel is preferred by us just so we have room to spread out and if someone wants to sleep in - they can.

The prices are very reasonable. We've rented from 2 different owners and their prices are very competitive with the rental offices - so you are set either way. Building 1's balconies overlook the Ramada - but you can see the strip very well. Building 2 & 3's balconies over look a grassy area (which is what the older reviews called a construction area) which has recently been added. Building 3 has a better view of the mountains. I've not stayed in Building 4 but it would appear that they have a mountain view.

Each time we've stayed the condos are decorated almost exactly the same, so I believe the units are sold with a furniture package. The units are very nice but would not be considered luxury. The kitchen is big enough that if you wanted to cook a holiday meal you would have room though the limited provided pots & pans would probably make a Thanksgiving feast difficult to pull off. The bathroom is spacious and we love having an additional half bath.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter and have better views - I prefer Building 3 for mountain views.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KatyBug
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Beautiful condo that is located so conveniently to everything in Pigeon Forge! We loved it! Great value and wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: #3505 three bedroom is best or #3407 one bedroom is great also!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I have stayed at SEVERAL different condos in the pigeon forge/ gatlinburg area over the last 5 years and this one would be on my top 3. It is nice and VERY REASONABLE price, it is not luxury- so if you are expecting top of the line everything- you need to stay at cherokee lodge or riverstone (which i have stayed at- they are wonderful alslo), but this condo suits the average blue collar family. It was only $518 for 7 days- that is amazing, considering it would have been $901 for Riverstone for the exact same days, and $1200 at the Cherokee lodge. The Mountain View condos was clean, and as far as people complaining about the number of towels given- thats why you are provided with a washer and dryer- to do laundry in the instance you run out of clean items. the appliances in the kitchen are very nice and the bathrooms are beautiful, the beds and furniture are a little on the cheap side, but like i said if you want luxury stay elsewhere, but if you can deal with it for a low price and clean atmosphere then its fine. I am a germ freak and i will say this place was well cleaned before I got here. there is plenty of room for a family of 3 or 4 and the views you get from the balcony are beautiful. another plus is the trolly stops, they are walking distance from the condo, so that saves you gas and where and tear on your vehicle. nice condo's- give them a chance really, i am picky and take 'trip advisor" view to heart, and i wouldn't lead you wrong- if i hated it you would know- just go read my reviews on the "donut frier", "cheese cupboard" and "dicks last resort' you will see how honest i can be (btw dont waste your time or $ on any of those 3 places, over priced and rediculous). hope you enjoy these condos as much as me and my family have :)

Room Tip: stay on the top floors, you will get a beautiful panoramic view of the mountains :)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed in unit 2703 from Sept. 23- Sept. 26. First of all I must say that this is the NICEST place I have ever stayed. We had a 1 bedroom condo with a king bed that was so comfortable, we slept like logs every single night. The jacuzzi tub was fabulous and was used every night to relax in. The condo was spectacular, it had hard wood floors throughout, ceramic tile in the bathrooms, a separate shower and the big jacuzzi tub. We had to balconies with french doors that opened to a beautiful view of the Smokey Mountains. The WIFI worked great, as well as having all the cable channels you could need. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will definitely be coming back in January for ski season to stay here again. The check in location is just a couple of miles down from the hotel and very easy to get to and the condos are right in the middle of the strip with a 2 mile trip to Walmart and a 10 minute drive to Dollywood. Our pricing was $80 a night which we found to be a great price for what we had. I think that Mountain View Condos are wonderful and a great place to take your family. This condo also had a half bath in the living room and a wall space with bunk beds.

Room Tip: Try to request a room on the top floor for the best view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Briana L
Reviewed September 20, 2011

1st: I did not realize the check in office was on one end of Pigeon Forge, and that the condos were on the other?!? During Rod Run weekend that was NOT fun. But after check in, you don't need the office anyway, no keys to doors you use code. UNLESS you have issues getting into the door, which we did. We waited over 30 minutes for the maintenance guy, since he was on the other side of town! It also made it harder to try and explain how to get there to my Mom who was coming from a different direction.
2nd: The appearance of the condos, nice very nice. Pool is small but we didn't use it, too cold for us this time of year. Area was clean, and was very close to all attractions. Including being very close to the back road through Pigeon Forge, again we were there during a Rod Run, bumper to bumper traffic!
3rd: The beds are horrible!!!!!!!!!! The furniture inside are SOO uncomfortable! I have slept in some crappy hotels, but this by far was the worse bed I have ever slept on! Give my title, looks are deceiving! The condo itself was very very nice, I couldn't ask for a better look. But it was not comfy at all, and all day in Pigeon Forge/Dollywood etc you want some comfy couches to sit on or beds to sleep in! ALSO, they do NOT supply extra towels of any kind. The papers you receive about the rules etc, state there is a washer and dryer to use if you need towels
4th: The price was reasonable for sure, paid 300 total (including clean and security fee), for 3 nights during a BUSY Rod Run weekend. But we will NOT stay there again.

Room Tip: Building 3 is by the pool! Bring extra towels for kitchen, and bathrooms they DO NOT supply extra!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family