“Overall it was a good stay in the cabin”

Review of Mystic

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Caydensmo...
“Overall it was a good stay in the cabin”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We enjoyed our stay during our anniversary trip. Only downfall, they give one roll of toilet paper, microwave was disgusting inside. Silverware didn't look very clean. Also, the cabin was full of lady bugs and some other kind of bug. I understand we are in the mountains but we literally had to kill bugs the entire time we were there. Other than that, it was a nice stay.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jan 2015
Thanks for taking time to review your stay at our Mystic chalet. I am sorry to hear that you experienced disappointment. I will talk with housekeeping immediately to make sure the microwave and silverware have been properly cleaned. Unfortunately from time to time we get visits from ladybugs, when we experience drastic outdoor temperature changes, although they are harmless I do understand they can be a nuisance. If you had contacted us during your stay we could have sent someone over to sweep them up for you. In the information packet sent to you we let you know that only a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels and dish soap are provided and that you should purchase extra supplies when picking up groceries for your trip. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and once again, I am sorry to hear you experienced any disappointment and hope that you will consider Smoky Mountain Chalet Rentals for your next vacation.
Noblesville
Reviewed November 3, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
ar
Reviewed September 27, 2012 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing