Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$29.95
from US$50.48
from US$49.95
3,867 results
All reviews slim chance christmas show special effects the lion king how great thou art mary poppins live animals something for everyone singers and dancers live nativity country music in town all ages great christmas little bit of everything high energy smoky mountain
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to 3:00 show. The show has musical talent, good choreography, amazing costumes and sets. The show covers all types of musical genres with some comedy and air acrobatics thrown in. A very enjoyable show with music for all ages.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Completely loved the show. Perfect for a family. They did every kind of music and really enjoyed the Broadway and Gospel. I was not sure my grandkids was going to enjoy the show but the did and even said it was the best they saw all week and we did a lot. They lived the part where they were swinging on a large fabric rope. Even the popcorn was great. I felt like we for sure got our money's worth and kept the kids (12 and 14) attention. Clean family fun.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

the music was wonderful and all the dancing.
the Christmas one was the best. we like singing and dancing.
I would recommend it to any one to see,.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

This magician sings as he does magic tricks. Studied under Siegfried and Roy in Las Vegas and has a white tiger in his show. The show was excellent with wonderful magic tricks. Very entertaining. Good for the whole family.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I really didn’t expect to like this show, not being Broadway, Vegas, or in a metropolitan area, but by the end of the show I was convinced that it was worth the price of admission. It covers all types of popular music, and I especially enjoyed the classic country representations.