All reviews log cabin loft rooms room was clean go karts king suite bottom floor continental breakfast definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay the river coffee maker staff was very friendly pet beds attractions stream fireplace
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I reserved a 4 night stay with my furbabies. Upon checking in, I informed the gentleman that I had 2 furbabies. My credit card was charged for the room only. I wasn't informed about the pet fee at all. I found out when I reviewed my charges for my credit card that I was charged 40.00. I changed my mind and left a day early. I went to checkout and was advised that I was only charged for one furbaby not two. I explained that I did informed the gentleman that checked me in. Then the clerk stated she couldn't issue a refund. That the management had to issue this. She stated that she would send an email informing me of the refund. It's been 24 hours and still no word on my refund.
Also the lady manager is very unpleasant to deal with. The first morning I went to breakfast at 9:15 and she snapped at me because it ended at 9. I went to the room and grabbed the tv channel display rhat states in writing breakfast 7 - 10. She told me that was winter time only. I explained that this is false advertising and she snapped at me saying I was told upon checking in what the hours are. Later that night I asked the over night clerk about it and he said he had been off for a week and it must have changed while he was off. Really?
Next I was sitting down smoking and the lady manager snapped at me again. This is a non smoking place and guests don't want to smell smoke. Well, why have ashtrays for us to use? I wasn't around any guests and was using the ashtrays provided.
Room was alright. Refrigerator leaked water on the floor. I could hear every step from the room above us. Someone enjoyed hitting the door that joined to the room next door. Not enough parking or handicapped spaces. Ran out of toilet paper and the front desk clerk made me walk to the next building storage room and wait until he found some. The toilet kept running.
I would think twice about staying here considering the rude management and charges that you aren't told about.

2  Thank baharker
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

For an inexpensive place to stay in the midst of Pigeon Forge it's fine. The continental breakfast was ok. It was over by 9 am and when I say over I mean over. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The outdoor pool was maintained daily. There was a fridge and microwave in the room. The wood floor is nice when it's pet friendly and it was clean. Walking distance of lots to do.

1  Thank Homeofthegoodburger
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Timbers Lodge in the middle of July. It was everything we imagined and much more! The room was spacious and had hardwood floors that were really nice and well kept. It was really clean. It has a really nice location for the price, it is close to a Lot of good attractions and restaurants. The beds were heavenly, made of angel feathers. The only con is the internet. If it gets too busy the internet will just cut out and not work. But other than that I would recommend to friends & family!

1  Thank Relax656533
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Loved the hotel !! Staff was friendly :). Room was clean and very large . We were directly by the pool and we never heard anything !! Within walking distance of some of the attractions :) Will definitely book there again !!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016

I stayed in this lodge on the last night of our trip...wish we could have stayed here for the entire trip.
The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. The service was great and the guy at the reception desk was very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family