“Angel's Dream was fabulous!”

Review of ANGEL'S DREAM

Angel's Dream Angel's Dream
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Angel's Dream
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wdoreenc
Griffith, Indiana
“Angel's Dream was fabulous!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I planned a spur of the moment getaway for our 27th wedding anniversary and we stayed at Angel's Dream. We had an unforgettable time. This cabin is secluded in the woods and just reminded me of a tree house. It was perfect for us! The cabin is very clean and very close to all Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions. It was also very reasonably priced.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy was perfect and the cabin was very clean!
Liked least: Closet door fell off on my head; Screened in porch missing section of screen causing insect problems while in hot tub; Front door hard to latch shut; Patio door difficult to push open; Shower nozzle not working properly.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
4 Jun 2014
Thank you for your review! We're happy you enoyed your getaway with us!
Best Regards,
American Patriot Getaways
Chatt. Tn
Reviewed March 18, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

tn
Reviewed March 11, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Management Response
11 Mar 2014
Thanks for the comment about the cleanliness of the cabin. Our housekeeping department takes great pride in their work and I will pass along your comment to them. I am sorry that you had some issues during your stay. We have a Guest Services Department that would have gladly sent maintenance personnel to your cabin to resolve the problems. I hope you will give us another chance to meet your lodging needs if you visit our area again in the future.
Ky

A romantic getaway
Anderson sc
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing