“My Favorite Place to Stay in Pigeon Forge”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverside Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverside Towers
Ranked #52 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Bristol, Tennessee
“My Favorite Place to Stay in Pigeon Forge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I love this place! It's so clean and comfortable...and so close to the Old Mill Restaurant, which I love also. Also, the staff shows the good ole "southern hospitality" that I'm accustomed to.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Debbie B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Ms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is a great place to stay with children because the rooms are so spacious and gives them plenty room to move around. Housekeeping is very good and accommodating. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed June 2011
2 Thank jjcdillc7
Bryson City, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

This hotel is not brand new, but the cleaning staff does a good job and we were very pleased. We recently stayed 2 nights with our oldest granddaughter and three younger grandchildren. The front desk was very accommodating and put us on the first floor in a family suite (108). One small room with a tv & queen bed, and a larger room with a king bed, chair, table & chairs, a fireplace and a nice sized fridge & microwave. The pool area was clean and the kids had a blast! Good restaurants within walking distance and even a grocery store just a few doors down. The third floor balcony overlooking the parkway is a great place to relax! Every staff member was very nice to us. We know that during the season things can get crowded and hectic for the staff at these hotels, so I imagine these reviews can change depending on the time of year. I can however speak loudly for this hotel & thier staff during the off-season. I would have paid double the price we did to be treated so nicely and to have this nice of a place to stay during our short vacation with the grandkids. We reccommend giving it a try!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank D_Sturgis
Murphysboro, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

We stayed here in the off season (2/12) and were pleasantly surprised. Now please understand this is not a brand new hotel. It could use a refurb and from what I saw they are working on some areas. The pool is older but clean and safe. We stayed in a Jacuzzi suite and it was clean and adequately equipped. The furnishings are older but serviceable. The bed was harder than most I have slept in but I was okay with that. When I paid only 40 + tax for the room with it's location and size. I was happy with it. Don't go to this hotel thinking you are getting a room at the Hilton and you will be fine. Nice people and nice place.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank drugcop4
orange, texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

the front desk day lady wasnt rude but not too friendly the room was clean we stayed in 2 bedroom suite the commode had problems flushing she said she would have it checked she did but it was flushing slowly the next day it flooded the room we had water inch thick i went to tell clerk and houskeeping was at the door fixing to knock and asked was it flooding in there yes it is and she said she would tell maintaince we waited 20 minutes no one came i went to male clerk he immediately brought towels and keys to the room next door he was fantastic housekeeping not so good i usually leave a tip for housekeeping not this time and the male clerk gave us a discount ill be back this is a nice place esp. if you have childern they have their own room and tv .keep the male day clerk i wish i had gotten his name

Room Tip: i like staying in the 2 bedroom suite on the bottom floor 2 tvs and you dont have to mess with the e...