Every year at this time we go down to the mountains at stay in Pigeon Forge. For years we stayed at James Manor but as all things go so do Hotels that get sold. So this year we stayed at Willow Brook Lodge. The place was an excellent place to stay. Free parking, quiet, the best staff, front desk people were great, nice breakfast, and yes they had eggs and sausage. Not just toast and cereal. The coffee and I love coffee this place has the best coffee I have ever had in a hotel and I stayed in many. The inside pool was warm and the outside pool was warm as well as the hot tubs two of them on inside and one outside great on a day of long walking in the mountains. The rooms were nice bathroom was kind of small. Shower water was hot and that is always a plus. Close to everything within walking distance even a Walgreens on building away. Just a great place to stay and we shall be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge