La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
US$129
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
Hotels.com
US$90
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge-Dollywood(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$148
Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$118
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
US$64
US$58
Wild Bear Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$60
All reviewsbagelsoutdoor poolbiscuitsroom was cleanhot tubfamily suiteconvention centerplace to staysleeper sofafree breakfaststaff was very friendlylove this placeking roomdefinitely stay here againup to datefamily vacationspring break
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We stay at the Willow Brook Lodge every year for almost a week during the hot rod run. It is a perfect spot and super clean and safe. They offer a great pool area right near all the action of the car show and a decent free breakfast too. We have even made friends we look forward to seeing each year who have stayed at this hotel every year for many many years. It’s safe enough for us to feel good letting our kids play around the property with buddies they have made over the years. This hotel is the perfect location since you can pretty much walk wherever you want to go. We love it and will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We have been staying at this hotel for several years now. I have never had an experience as we had this last stay. I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the bathroom as well as the staff, housekeeping department. When we arrived we noticed the commode had not been cleaned, it looked like someone had went to the bathroom and then smeared it on the outside of the bowl. The commode had been flushed. There is no way that the commode had been cleaned, as you could not miss seeing this. I am just wondering if any of the room got cleaned. I went and told the front desk about this and they said they would have an inspector come and take a look. However, a lady from the housekeeping department came to the door and I'm not so sure she was an inspector. So she apologized, took pictures and then cleaned the commode. I'm very disappointed as I have never had an experience like this anywhere and I have stayed at a lot of different hotels. When we checked out no one asked how our stay was. I just think this could have been handled in a different manner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna H
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

You can tell this is an older hotel with some cosmetic updates. Everything was clean. Breakfast was good. No waffles, and little fruit. Small paper plates were annoying and orange juice was a little strong. Suite room was exceptional and great for a large family. I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ogor
Reviewed September 28, 2017

We love this place. We come every year with our grand children and they love the pool area. The breakfast is good and the employees are super friendly. We will continue to come back because of the clean rooms friendly staff and the pool area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Every year at this time we go down to the mountains at stay in Pigeon Forge. For years we stayed at James Manor but as all things go so do Hotels that get sold. So this year we stayed at Willow Brook Lodge. The place was an excellent place to stay. Free parking, quiet, the best staff, front desk people were great, nice breakfast, and yes they had eggs and sausage. Not just toast and cereal. The coffee and I love coffee this place has the best coffee I have ever had in a hotel and I stayed in many. The inside pool was warm and the outside pool was warm as well as the hot tubs two of them on inside and one outside great on a day of long walking in the mountains. The rooms were nice bathroom was kind of small. Shower water was hot and that is always a plus. Close to everything within walking distance even a Walgreens on building away. Just a great place to stay and we shall be back.

Room Tip: We stayed away from the road so I would recommend that for sure.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family