All reviews bagels outdoor pool biscuits and gravy room was clean hot tub place to stay family suite free breakfast air conditioner sleeper sofa convention center love this place checking in family vacation king room the breakfast area pools
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Great customer service, staff very helpful, very clean rooms. One of the cleanest hotels we have stayed at. Breakfast was great they had a super selection to choose from. Will be visiting here again in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jimmy S
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay here and we have already booked a room to return next month. Perfect location on the strip. Very clean rooms, great breakfast, even had hot apple cider and cookies in the lobby daily. Loved the indoor pool and jacuzzi. Cant wait to return! Next door to hotel is a great pizza restaurant as well ,called Big Daddys. You can catch the trolley out front of hotel and ride all up and down the strip and even take it to and from Dollywood!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We stay at the Willow Brook Lodge every year for almost a week during the hot rod run. It is a perfect spot and super clean and safe. They offer a great pool area right near all the action of the car show and a decent free breakfast too. We have even made friends we look forward to seeing each year who have stayed at this hotel every year for many many years. It’s safe enough for us to feel good letting our kids play around the property with buddies they have made over the years. This hotel is the perfect location since you can pretty much walk wherever you want to go. We love it and will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We have been staying at this hotel for several years now. I have never had an experience as we had this last stay. I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the bathroom as well as the staff, housekeeping department. When we arrived we noticed the commode had not been cleaned, it looked like someone had went to the bathroom and then smeared it on the outside of the bowl. The commode had been flushed. There is no way that the commode had been cleaned, as you could not miss seeing this. I am just wondering if any of the room got cleaned. I went and told the front desk about this and they said they would have an inspector come and take a look. However, a lady from the housekeeping department came to the door and I'm not so sure she was an inspector. So she apologized, took pictures and then cleaned the commode. I'm very disappointed as I have never had an experience like this anywhere and I have stayed at a lot of different hotels. When we checked out no one asked how our stay was. I just think this could have been handled in a different manner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna H
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

You can tell this is an older hotel with some cosmetic updates. Everything was clean. Breakfast was good. No waffles, and little fruit. Small paper plates were annoying and orange juice was a little strong. Suite room was exceptional and great for a large family. I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family