“Magic Spectacular”
Review of Memories Theater

Memories Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Memorie Theatre - now Home to Three Legendary shows including: the longest running show in Pigeon Forge - Elvis and Friends - The Original Celebrity Tribute Show - starring some of the worlds greatest tribute artists as they pay tribute to the stars of yesterday and today. Elvis is always in the building at Memories as we have the most authentic tribute to Elvis you will see anywhere! Also Showing is The Smash Hit Tribute to Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons and Magic Spectacular starring Steven and Cassandra Best. At Memories Theatre we have something for everyone!
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Took kiddos to see show. Great show. Prices were good. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. Seats were very comfy too.

All reviews
"jersey boys"
in 6 reviews
"visited memories"
in 5 reviews
"frankie valli and the four seasons"
"johnny cash"
"in town"
in 14 reviews
"visit pigeon forge"

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Got a deal for the Magic show with Steve and Cassandra through Groupon for my husband, son and myself. When we arrived, I thought I had picked a cheesy activity for us and we were going to be disappointed. HOWEVER, when the show started, we were VERY impressed. Steve and Cassandra put on a wonderful show and we were happy to have been a part of it. I would say it is one of the best kept secrets in Pigeon Forge. We will absolutely be back to watch them again when we are back in town. This is a must see and way cheaper than a lot of the shows in town.

1  Thank mrsake2012
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Got my ticket thru Groupon (tks for a great deal) for this show. Awesomeness!! Had a great time, was very entertained!!! The "Highway Men" were very personable, had a meet and greet afterwards...Nice!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I bought tickets to the show on Groupon... Thank goodness it didn't cost a fortune! My husband and I were very disappointed and left at intermission. We were expecting a band, great singers, and guitar players. What we saw were 3 men singing along to recordings. They were "pretending" to play real guitars. There wasn't a band and the stage setting is very dated. Such a shame, we love good country classics. This performance was a letdown.

5  Thank Amber F